Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (63787 Views)

Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by bluefilm: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
U withheld the surname you den release it, mumu

Na wetin idiotic copy and paste dey cause. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Flakky26(f): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2020
BlackSeptember:
The Hausa Fulani herdsmen are ravaging Your lands and you are setting up Amotekun to deal with them.

Tell me the meaning of SMART again

So it is the folding of arms that is the solution. He who wears shoe knows where it pinches. We can't continue to do d same thing and expect different result
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by EazyMoh(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Dumb savages. When they were bombing the school and people praying in the mosques did they know how many Arabic students they'd killed? angry
I am glad he escaped though. Whatever you can do to escape harm is allowed.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
BlackSeptember:
The Hausa Fulani herdsmen are ravaging Your lands and you are setting up Amotekun to deal with them.

[/s]

Keep on chopping una made in Aba news!

There’s no Fulani attack anywhere over here!

Quote me with a video proof of Fulani attacks anywhere in south west?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by ogbupeter7(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

You have been chosen as one of the respondents of the study. Your response would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Skmoda(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/how-unimaid-student-tricked-boko-haram-to-escape-abduction
you release his surname again after withelding it...you must be.....

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by LilVast1(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Yoruba and Hausa people are the smartest tribes in the world
With due respect Sir, You are mad
No sane person would ever say that
You're a disgrace to the Yoruba race if you're one

2 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by AmazingELixir: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:

It doesn't matter boko haram folks don't read anything besides koran Arabic text...
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Agricaddict(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2020
BlackSeptember:

They haven't ravaged the East, huh?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by VicM6: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2020
so Arabic is the break through........ Nawa o.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Agricaddict(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Smart yet Buhari and Tinubu are your leaders

Please who is your leader, Uzodinma or Nnamdi Kanu, tell me who
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by ItooWorWor(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2020
So they wan't all Nigerians to learn Arabic, their father, thunder fire them mama toto angry
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2020
@Op The Cable stated "surname withheld" then went ahead to provide his surname. Ona just jeopardize the safety of that wise innocent fellow. Mtchww... guguru and ekpa journalism

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by arantess: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
In defense of the reporter, 'mohammed' is a common surname in that area
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by lebete3000: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Yoruba and Hausa people are the smartest tribes in the world

Can you shed more light on how this comment of yours correlates with the OP's post

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by bigiyaro(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
trust naija reporters

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by fowlyansh181(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Just look at

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by MickzyDonald: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2020

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by emkz: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Journalists need training on security reporting.

The Editor that passed this story obviously did not read it.

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/how-unimaid-student-tricked-boko-haram-to-escape-abduction
lilian gyang u are mad for coming all the way from jos to maiduguri just to have bsc degree the bsc that doesnt even pay these days
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by michoim(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2020
BlackSeptember:

What has that got to do with being smart? Is only you have allowed tribalism to overrun your reasonings ...
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by beezle(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2020
As in Ehh I was confused �� ode ni
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by madridsta007(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2020
ogbupeter7:
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

You have been chosen as one of the respondents of the study. Your response would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I have just responded to your questionnaire. I'm always pleased when I see such education-related pieces on websites like this.
However, your questionnaire has some drawbacks.
1. Because of the subjective bias of qualitative methodologies such as questionnaires, surveys and interviews, researchers are advised to ensure that their questions capture all the categories possible in a response. At the moment, your categories/options are quite limited. In question (9), you give the respondent the choice between "rarely", "sometimes" and "never"; What about "always"? There are those who ALWAYS verify news contents.

2. I understand the need for simplification but by grouping Nairaland and Legit.ng, you are suggesting that they are both offering the same kind of content and service. I do not think this is so. In my opinion, they should be seperated. It would help give you some robustness and richness in your data and you can make comparisons, for instance, between NL and Legit.ng.

There are other things you could have taken into consideration in your questionnaire design, but these two flaws immediately stand out to me. All the best though!
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by SoliBayNG: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2020
Only them said "surname withheld", yet they still released the surname as "Mohammed" down the article. I wonder where these sorta journalists schooled
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by 3verblazing(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Umueme:
Lol....technically defeated still abducting students?
And why the heck is UniMaid still open?

#MyOpinionTho
if the school closes then thats a win for the insurgents....
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by charlesditro: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
smart yoruba people for you.

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlackSeptember:

The last time I checked, they wipe the whole of your biafrauud community away!
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:

I thought so too

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by 4pppp(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is clearer that is religious war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times / The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.