Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 (545 Views)

Kyari Will Escape: NDLEA Oposes Bail Request As Court Adjourns Till March 28 / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 by Wayne4uall(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
founder of Sotitobire Church, prophet Alfa Babatunde is to spend the next three weeks at the Olokuta Correctional Service facility pending the hearing on notice of the case at the high court.
He appeared in court with five other members of his church over the disappearance of a year old boy, Gold Kolawole in his church.
At the resumed hearing of his case alongside six other church members, chief magistrate Charity Adeyanju again adjourned sitting till Feb 5, 2020 after director of public prosecution hinted of an application on the case at the state high court.

The bail application will also be entertained at the state court
The magistrate sent journalists out the court from covering the case that has continued to attract an unusual crowd and security presence.
The prophet was accused of conspiring with five other suspects to kidnap and aid the kidnap a one year old Gold Eninlalopuwa Kolawole at the Sotitobire praising chapel in Akure.
The offences are said to be punishable under section five of Ondo state anti-kidnapping and anti-abduction law 2010.
His counsel, Sola Oke insists that the state has no evidence against his client.

https://tvcnews.tv/missing-child-prophet-sotitobire-returns-to-prison-as-court-adjourns-till-february/

Re: Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 by Bola146(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hummmm.. only God knows what is going on...
Re: Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 by Wayne4uall(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:
Hummmm.. only God knows what is going on...

Only God knows my sister... My prayers is that.. God should expose the evil ppl behind this

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 by Bola146(f): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Only God knows my sister... My prayers is that.. God should expose the evil ppl behind this

Amen
Re: Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 by Richard05: 1:57am On Jan 18, 2020
Na only God knows who is worshipping him

Meanwhile I've a LG 32inches smart tv for sale Call/WhatsApp 08172907678

(1) (Reply)

Countries In Africa Too Dangerous For Travel - Str8talk1 / Youths In Oloworonshoki, Lagos Chased 'one Million Boys' (video) / Woman Drowns Daughter In A Bucket Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.