Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria (572 Views)

Who Can Guess This Location In Southeast Nigeria?(photos) / Best Location In Osun/oshogbo For Renting Apartments / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria by toygod2: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hi Fam,
[/color]This is my first post here and like I have heard good news about you guys proffering solutions to issues, I know mine won't be any exception.

Please, my wedding is upper Saturday and I have not made any preparations, as to where I'd like to spend honeymoon with my honeybunny!

I just want you my people to suggest a better place, city or state in Nigeria, where I can enjoy my time with my to-be wife, without much financial cost.
I await your suggestions[color=#990000]

Thanks Sir / Ma
Re: Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria by AK6464(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2020
When you say without much financial cost, I don't know again o, but Obudu Resort will give you a treat you will never recover from
Re: Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria by toygod2: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2020
AK6464:
When you say without much financial cost, I don't know again o, but Obudu Resort will give you a treat you will never recover from

Thank you Boss for your contributions but what are the facilities available obudu ?
Re: Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria by neutralmind: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Obudu Cattle Ranch is also not so cheap.

Think of the following costs:

1. Transportation.

If you both travel by Air, we all have a fair idea of Ticket Cost. You also need to travel by road from the Airport to Obudu ( about 5hrs ).

2. Hotel.

The only hotel on the Ranch is not so cheap. Minimum 25k a night.

Next option is to lodge in a hotel within Obudu Community cost about 10k a night.

Tour guide, feeding etc...

Obudu is a nice place but don't underestimate the cost.
Re: Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria by neutralmind: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why not consider the West Coast ( Cotonou and Togo / Ghana)

You can travel by road through. Just board a bus or Cab that will take you across the border (s).

Cotonou (Benin Republic) is nice, close to Lagos and has several tourist attractions and nice aquatic life.

You can also visit Port Novo. You can visit Cotonou and Port Novo if your budget is really slim
Re: Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria by neutralmind: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you insist on Nigeria and have a very low budget,

A trip within the South West may not be a bad idea.

Erin Ijesha water falls in Osun State.

Stay in a nice hotel in Ile Ife.

Visit Oau Zoo

Chill out on OAU Campus at night (new Buka) safe place, eat good food, relax etc. (Very affordable)

After a few days move to Ondo... Explore Idanre Hills.

Other travel destinations still available. Wish you luck

Note:

I'm into transportation and Organise tours part time so I've been around

(1) (Reply)

International Flight Resumption Is Not October - Hadi Sirika / Man Dies In Air India Plane Crash Hours After Posting ‘back To Home’ On Facebook / Vacation In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.