Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Muslims Think They Own This Country - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Think They Own This Country (593 Views)

What Do Muslims Think Of The Sharia Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Think They Own This Country by jimyjames(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2020
How can they block a federal road in the name of prayers , somewhere in kogi

1 Like

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by MariahCarrey(f): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2020
It's not their fault. Mohammad(shit be upon him) the pedophile has ejaculated on their brains, that's why they have rulings on everything. Zombies

Rashduct4luv lukgaf, iamstrange, AntiChristian, Newnas comman see your pissful brothers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by AntiChristian: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2020
MariahCarrey:
It's not their fault. Mohammad(shit be upon him) the pedophile has ejaculated on their brains, that's why they have rulings on everything. Zombies

Rashduct4luv lukgaf, iamstrange, AntiChristian comman see your pissful brothers

Same way the Churches block Ibadan Expressway for us!

Na hypocrisy go kill una! How will you be able to think when you believe your God was crucified by the people & death he created!

Crucified brain!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Why not lodge a complaint to the mosque or the nearest police station instead of constituting nuisance here?
Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by MariahCarrey(f): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Same way the Churches block Ibadan Expressway for us!

Na hypocrisy go kill una! How will you be able to think when you believe your God was crucified by the people & death he created!

Crucified brain!
They block it by praying on the road abi? Stop being a dumb mofo. Meanwhile Galatians 3: 23-28
23: Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.
24: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.
25: Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
26: So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,
27: for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28: There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

We are not like you headslammers that believes in a pedophile prophet from the line of Ishmael.
Suicide bombers and terrorists.
Yeye dey smell

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2020
MariahCarrey:
They block it by praying on the road abi? Stop being a dumb mofo. Meanwhile Galatians 3: 23-28
23: Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.
24: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.
27: for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28: There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

We are not like you headslammers that believes in a pedophile prophet from the line of Ishmael.
Suicide bombers and terrorists.
Yeye dey smell

I will post the same response I gave you back there here.

Pikin wey dm no service well from home na outside dm go give am knock come house.

Your Lord Jesus was a Headslammer too

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

As for Paedophilia and terrorism, Your Lord commanded it

Numbers31 vs 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I think your Israeli Lord is worse!
Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by MariahCarrey(f): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

I will post the same response I gave you back there here.

Pikin wey dm no service well from home na outside dm go give am knock come house.

Your Lord Jesus was a Headslammer too

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

As for Paedophilia and terrorism, Your Lord commanded it

Numbers31 vs 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I think your Israeli Lord is worse!
he was never a headslammer, he bowed down to pray is still a way jews pray. He did not knack his head on the ground. As for the pedophile parts you brought out those are lame besides Galatians 3: 23-28
That scripture means we're no longer bound by the old laws. Your prayer is a rip off of zoroastrianism, even your prophets are rip offs of the Bible. Still on still you're all pedophiles, headslammers and terrorists. If you think your religion is of peace just carry a bag to a large gathering and shout Allah akbar(tueh) and see if people will not run.
Religion of peace indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by jimyjames(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nawao for Muslims I have have to swear to Islam before commenting on my own thread?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by sulasa07(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:
Do Christians too think this country belongs to them coz we were colonized by the Christians who turned out ancestors to low earth slaves and padlocked their mouths
Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by jimyjames(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
sulasa07:

Do Christians too think this country belongs to them coz we were colonized by the Christians who turned out ancestors to low earth slaves and padlocked their mouths

We don't belong together we shouldn't be under this false marriage called Nigeria, Nigeria is a scam you poor almajeries are the reason why this country is backward

Let this country break apart and let's go our separate ways

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 19, 2020
MariahCarrey:

Rashduct4luv lukgaf, iamstrange, AntiChristian, Newnas comman see your pissful brothers

It seems you know so much. Please kindly explain all these in the bible:

1. What is the relationship between God of the bible and punishing people with shit?

Malachi: 2. 3. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. - Bible Offline

2. You want to talk about severe or violent and 'barbaric' rulings? Have you seen the one where bible commands that the hand of a woman who grabs the crotch of her husband's fighter to save him should be cut off? See:

Deuteronomy: 25. 11. When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: 12. Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her. - Bible Offline

3. How about this one where it was commanded that a stubborn child be stoned to death?

Deuteronomy: 21. 18. If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19. Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20. And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21. And all the men of his city shall STONE him with stones, that he DIE: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. - Bible Offline

4. How about this one that says that an animal that was slept with should be killed with the person that slept with it?

first the animal is innocent; it has no sense. secondly, it had already gone through the pain of being abused by the man. But the bible commanded that it should be killed on top of that again. Double trouble for a poor animal. You want to see it? here it is!

If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to
death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT

5. You wanna talk about killing? Man, you really have to read the bible. Look at what the God of the bible commanded:

- Kill infant and suckling, camel and ass, ox and sheep. All these innocent creatures. Can you explain why God asked all these innocent creatures to be killed alongside men and women even if we assume that the adult men and women are guilty of something. See for yourself below:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

- How about these ones that entered into a covenant with the God of the bible that whoever shall not seek God be put to death?

2 Chronicles: 15. 12. And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should BE PUT TO DEATH, whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible Offline

- Another war situation where little males were killed and it was said that it's in accordance to law as God commanded Moses? Women who were not virgins were killed too. But virgins should be kept for the men, for sex probably. See:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. 19. And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day. 20. And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood. 21. And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ORDINANCE of the LAW which the LORD COMMANDED Moses; - Bible Offline

5. So the God of the bible sat in a tent door and even ate
with Abraham? Ate? shocked Wow! So your God eats?

Genesis 18:1-8 King James Version (KJV)
And the LORD appeared unto him in the
plains of Mamre: and HE SAT IN THE TENT DOOR in the

heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three
men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran
to meet them from the tent door, and bowed
himself toward the ground,
And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour
in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy
servant:
Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and
wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort
ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for
therefore are ye come to your servant. And they
said, So do, as thou hast said.
And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah,
and said, Make ready quickly three measures of
fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the
hearth.
And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf
tender and good, and gave it unto a young man;
and he hasted to dress it.
And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which
he had dressed, and set it before them; and he
stood by them under the tree, and they DID EAT.

7. How can Jesus according to bible, worsen a situation
instead of bettering it? How can he curse a tree instead of praying for it to bear fruit?

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to
the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road,
he
went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then
he said to it, “May you never bear fruit
again!” Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22
NIV

8. So your God of the bible once woke up from sleep.
Your God sleeps? And he did not even wake up like a
honourable man. he woke up like a warrior drunkard? Wow! shocked

Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior
wakes from the stupor of wine. Psalm 78:65

Kindly explain all these ones first SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH, then I will go and bring PART TWO grin

AntiChristian let's see her answer since she's really itching to talk about religion grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2020
IAmStrange:

It seems you know so much. Please kindly explain all these in the bible:

1. What is the relationship between God of the bible and punishing people with shit?

Malachi: 2. 3. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. - Bible Offline

2. You want to talk about severe or violent and 'barbaric' rulings? Have you seen the one where bible commands that the hand of a woman who grabs the crotch of her husband's fighter to save him should be cut off? See:

Deuteronomy: 25. 11. When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: 12. Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her. - Bible Offline

3. How about this one where it was commanded that a stubborn child be stoned to death?

Deuteronomy: 21. 18. If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19. Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20. And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21. And all the men of his city shall STONE him with stones, that he DIE: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. - Bible Offline

4. How about this one that says that an animal that was slept with should be killed with the person that slept with it?

first the animal is innocent; it has no sense. secondly, it had already gone through the pain of being abused by the man. But the bible commanded that it should be killed on top of that again. Double trouble for a poor animal. You want to see it? here it is!

If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to
death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT

5. You wanna talk about killing? Man, you really have to read the bible. Look at what the God of the bible commanded:

- Kill infant and suckling, camel and ass, ox and sheep. All these innocent creatures. Can you explain why God asked all these innocent creatures to be killed alongside men and women even if we assume that the adult men and women are guilty of something. See for yourself below:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

- How about these ones that entered into a covenant with the God of the bible that whoever shall not seek God be put to death?

2 Chronicles: 15. 12. And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should BE PUT TO DEATH, whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible Offline

- Another war situation where little males were killed and it was said that it's in accordance to law as God commanded Moses? Women who were not virgins were killed too. But virgins should be kept for the men, for sex probably. See:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. 19. And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day. 20. And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood. 21. And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ORDINANCE of the LAW which the LORD COMMANDED Moses; - Bible Offline

5. So the God of the bible sat in a tent door and even ate
with Abraham? Ate? shocked Wow! So your God eats?

Genesis 18:1-8 King James Version (KJV)
[b]And the LORD appeared unto him in the
plains of Mamre: and HE SAT IN THE TENT DOOR in the
heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three
men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran
to meet them from the tent door, and bowed
himself toward the ground,
And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour
in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy
servant:
Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and
wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort
ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for
therefore are ye come to your servant. And they
said, So do, as thou hast said.
And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah,
and said, Make ready quickly three measures of
fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the
hearth.
And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf
tender and good, and gave it unto a young man;
and he hasted to dress it.
And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which
he had dressed, and set it before them; and he
stood by them under the tree, and they DID EAT.

7. How can Jesus according to bible, worsen a situation
instead of bettering it? How can he curse a tree instead of praying for it to bear fruit?

[b]Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to
the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road,
he
went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then
he said to it, “May you never bear fruit
again!” Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22
NIV

8. So your God of the bible once woke up from sleep.
Your God sleeps? And he did not even wake up like a
honourable man. he woke up like a warrior drunkard? Wow! shocked

Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior
wakes from the stupor of wine. Psalm 78:65

Kindly explain all these ones first SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH, then I will go and bring PART TWO grin

AntiChristian let's see her answer since she's really itching to talk about religion grin

No kill her na! This too much grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

No kill her na! This too much grin

too much ke? It's the bible we are talking about here. Brother, please stop exaggerating now. I just gave her 8.

Let her answer those, then I'll bring another 8 grin

After that has been answered, another 8 will come.

And we'll continue repeating the process until God knows when grin grin

Oya MariahCarrey come and answer oo. Don't fear my girl. Please don't. it's just 8 and this is just the beginning. You shouldn't be afraid when we are just getting started.

So don't fear my girl. grin Come and answer. you are free to call any of your fellow Muslim attackers to help you.

Oya. grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by wolesmile(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
IAmStrange:

too much ke? It's the bible we are talking about here. Brother, please stop exaggerating now. I just gave her 8.

Let her answer those, then I'll bring another 8 grin

After that has been answered, another 8 will come.

And we'll continue repeating the process until God knows when grin grin

Oya MariahCarrey come and answer oo. Don't fear my girl. Please don't. it's just 8 and this is just the beginning. You shouldn't be afraid when we are just getting started.

So don't fear my girl. grin Come and answer. you are free to call any of your fellow Muslim attackers to help you.

Oya. grin

I hardly do this. But I really need MariahCarrey to answer so I can take through the annals of history on what is meant by CRUSADE, how it started and what the conquistadors meant.

MariahCarrey and others like her need to know the history of the church and its brutality on issues tagged as heresy, blaspheme, magic/witchcraft, bible translation etc.

Awon oniyeye....
Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by MariahCarrey(f): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
wolesmile:

I hardly do this. But I really need MariahCarrey to answer so I can take through the annals of history on what is meant by CRUSADE, how it started and what the conquistadors meant.

MariahCarrey and others like her need to know the history of the church and its brutality on issues tagged as heresy, blaspheme, magic/witchcraft, bible translation etc.

Awon oniyeye....
ha. Why do you think crusader was formed?.
It was because headslammers were almost conquering Europe with their violence (jihad) and spreading their violent ideologies. But thank God for the crusaders. If not the world would have gone to the dust. We all know how islamic states have a penchant for terrorism and war

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by sulasa07(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
MariahCarrey:
It was because headslammers were almost conquering Europe with their violence (jihad) and spreading their violent ideologies. But thank God for the crusaders. If not the world would have gone to the dust. We all know how islamic states have a penchant for terrorism and war
Blame crusade on Muslims,what about Ireland,Scotland, Wales and others,is it the Muslims that forced you to take them and kill those who did not accept and soldiers who wished to stop killing innocent people,in the name of Christ and Crusade too.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by wolesmile(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
MariahCarrey:
You need history lessons my dear
Re: Muslims Think They Own This Country by AntiChristian: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
MariahCarrey:
he was never a headslammer, he bowed down to pray is still a way jews pray. He did not knack his head on the ground. As for the pedophile parts you brought out those are lame besides Galatians 3: 23-28
That scripture means we're no longer bound by the old laws. Your prayer is a rip off of zoroastrianism, even your prophets are rip offs of the Bible. Still on still you're all pedophiles, headslammers and terrorists. If you think your religion is of peace just carry a bag to a large gathering and shout Allah akbar(tueh) and see if people will not run.
Religion of peace indeed

He didn't knack his head but why didn't he just clap, sing and just dance azonto as una dey do am for church? Why did he have to copy the Jews worship? His religion must be Judaism then!

He not only bowed down! He put his face to the ground! typical a headslamming way!

Ezra, Moses and Abraham too were top headslammers! But you are a clapper, a singer and a dancer!

Even Jesus was a terrorist from those verses up there!

(1) (Reply)

Need For Team Work / Pakistan 'koran Plot' Imam Remanded In Blasphemy Case / Swiss Politician Daniel Streich Embraces Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.