Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What To Do When You Are Not Getting Your Desired Result - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When You Are Not Getting Your Desired Result (517 Views)

Have You Tried All Marketing Methods And Still Not Gotten Your Desired Result? / Commercial Lease Dispute Would Need A Professional To Get Desired Result / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Are Not Getting Your Desired Result by yinkuscious(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2020
You're not alone.
I know the pain of putting so much strength, creativity and effort into a course and not get your desired result.

Success comes with motivation by default. The same way credit alert can change your mood. ☺

It isn't everyone that can pick motivation in something that isn't working.

You'll be tempted to quit.
I'm actually not writing this to motivate you, but I want you to get going.

You must be sure you're doing the right thing.

Let's say you've tried several ideas and you're still not where you want to be, then you have to try some other things.

Creativity and ideas are infinite. You can't exhaust creativity.

If one isn't working, you try another - till you'll get a working one.

Ask for help. Look for people around, especially people that are in same industry as you.

Be humble enough to ask for help and be ready to pay the price of being helped.

Source

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2734439599975385&id=100002281149798&set=a.104990212920350&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1579330052270422&ref=m_notif

(1) (Reply)

How Business And The Internet Will Work In 2020 / Work Part-time-----earn Full-time / Femi Adesina Morally Bankrupt, Fani-kayode Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.