Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

About REXINGTON COLLEGIATE Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About REXINGTON COLLEGIATE Interview (293 Views)

Who Is Attending Rexington Interview This Morning? / Rexington Collegiate Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About REXINGTON COLLEGIATE Interview by successalex: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Please I need help on this. I just received this mail from REXINGTON COLLEGIATE.

I Good day Sir/Ma,
I am sending this mail as a reply to the interview schedule made last year that you were unable to attend due to some reason and because of your interest in the job. In case you are no longer interested in the job, please disregard it.
For those that are still interested in the job, kindly send the following as text message to 08148623132:-
FULL NAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
POSITION YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR
POSITION AVAILABLE: ACADEMIC AND NON-ACADEMIC.
NOTE:
You are to indicate one of the positions not both.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
HR.
REXINGTON COLLEGIATE.
Re: About REXINGTON COLLEGIATE Interview by Smartniffy: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2020
I got same mail this morning but someone sent his appointment letter this year with them. Don't know how true they are
Re: About REXINGTON COLLEGIATE Interview by successalex: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2020
I was actually invited for their interview last month in which I was absent and I wrote to them. So they send it this morning.
I don't really know how genuine is this.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs / Freelance Typist / VACANCY: Full Stack Web Developer At Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.