Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (41524 Views)

Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by CharlotteFlair: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
northvietnam:

No Oooo

Can u send me the photo abeg , let me put the pics on google image
Lemme comman be gowing...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by mindtricks: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
No rehab will admit the idiot. Didn't you see his pics posted here sometime ago?

Make una no go turn me sef to another rehab needing fellow cos the way you made me laugh so madly and loud.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by newdawn2017(f): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
YungMillionaire:

See your mouth. Pray this people don't waylay your grandmother as she goes to her farm in the village. You have no idea what is going on.
Not in Rivers State, Bayelsa, or akwacross.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Cityguy: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
What unity are they talking about? They unity of 97/5%? The unity of nepotistic appointments and replacements? The unity of ethnic subjugation? They better come out and say what they mean.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by CharlotteFlair: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
mindtricks:

Make una no go turn me sef to another rehab needing fellow cos the way you made me laugh so madly and loud.
Hahaha
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by CharlotteFlair: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Cityguy:
What unity are they talking about? They unity of 97/5%? The unity of nepotistic appointments and replacements? The unity of ethnic subjugation? They better come out and say what they mean.
Maybe the unity of removal by substitution.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by SmellingAnus(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
CSTR2:

When everybody start their own, nobody should call anybody children of hate.
It's better for everybody to start their own and protect their region... I am from the South-South and it's time the South-South also has its own Egbesu security outfit ..

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Annie939(f): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
juvewalex:
Is it only west that holds Nigeria unity ?

Amotekun is just to curtail some lapses in security in the west and I wonder why it's giving some people so much headache.

Is it really true that when west sneezes ,everyone feels cold ?
see west and sneezes pls where's IBB?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by berrystunn(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Temptee101:
grin

Nigeria can never be united, the blood of the innocent Igbos that were shed during the war will forever speak against her

A day shall come when this shithole will be restructured or this forced marriage shall be disbanded and destroyed and everyone answers his father's name

Just one day and it's fast approaching from the turn of events recently

IPOB handwriting stopped
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by executive12: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Regardless of party, tribe, religion and differences, Nigeria will remain one and united.

Nigeria is one (for now) but definitely not united. And we cannot remain one by force. If injustice and inequity continue to be the order of the day, then those that feel marginalized would obviously want out of the fragile union.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Parablesonmarble: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ekpeitut:
Just wow! Every Tom, Dick and Harry is now singing national unity, I wonder where they were when the herdsmen were killing, maiming and raping people with reckless abandon.

Amotekun must be a damn good initiative. See how they are shaking. If not for anything the mere fact that these northerners are the only ones opposing Amotekun means there's been a sinister plan to undermine and create general insecurity in the south using the fulani herdsmen.

Oil dey your head. You are just super saying it all. Where were these ignoramuses when the Fulani herdsmen were tearing ths country apart with tears, pain and blood. Amotekun is only a response to insecurity that is the reality in this country as we speak. When there was no marauding herdsmen, there was no amotekun now! If you want national unity, don't push your boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by executive12: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is a more responsible response by the ACF, unlike the insult from the Miyetti Allah. It would be interesting to hear what they have to say about the constitutionality of Hisbah Police and the Civilian JTF.
They should also comment on the appropriateness of Buhari putting the control of the security services of Nigeria in the hands of only the North. Are they comfortable with such an arrangement?
The SW should stand firm on Amotekun.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Mynightmare: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
May the fate of those that herdsmen slaughtered be metted on you and ur loved one for supporting evil, this two men will be ur worse nightmare
post=85906543:
Anything that FFK and Cownu come out to support will always end in failure.
This has happened many times prior now.
FACTS speak for itself.

The Amoteks handwriting is on the wall.

A pity the founders of Amoteks,
allowed these 2 troublemakers,
religion and ethnic bigots
to join and support them, even the IndecentStar promising to support Amoteks with 1 million members!

We rescinded henceforth
Dead on Arrival!!

We really hope so.
We hope you dont let these craze men infiltrate into Amoteks.
The supporter of evil they are.

All the Amoteks image and memes all of you are using on every Amoteks thread (like the one you used below) was started by Yours Truly.
Cos we believed the initiative, as long as it will be done properly.

But the moment, these 2 bigots (FFK and Cownu) started saying trash,
then, there is something hidden.
Cos they never support anything to move the nation forward or for the unity of Nigeria.
All they want is chaos, unrest and war.
We owe you no explanation anyways,

This is just for posterity sake.
Goodluck to you guys....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Parablesonmarble: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Unity Beggars

Fulani herdsmen are dangers to our life, fvck unity!!

Goto Facebook on Sahara Reporters Comment Section

*Kanuris back Amotekun and are tired of Insecuirities
*Ibos Back it
*Same as Middle Belt
*SouthSouth are also supportive

But the Fulanis have being having serious panic attack, they have issued ultimatum nobody listened, Buhari summoned a meeting with South West Governors they Ignored him, Malami said it is Illegal Akeredolu SAN asked him to go to court, they are now courting the support of Ibos with new apointment and Ikpeazu going to london with Buhari it still isnt changing anithing, Even crippled Babangida suddenly gained his voice

That crippled bastard on top one stupid hill in Niger State! Has he not done enough damage already?! Anyways, most prophesies says he will die this year. I will be so glad when he breath his last.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by itsme01: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Parablesonmarble:

That crippled bastard on top one stupid hill in Niger State! Has he not done enough damage already?! Anyways, most prophesies says he will die this year. I will be so glad when he breath his last.

grin evils have an extra ordinary long life.. even thought the stroke had affected his mouth since he was silence with the massacre
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by TheAmbasador(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
That means these idiots think they can be oppressing other ethnic nationalities by creating Hisbah police and Sharia law in the North....but Amotekun is now a threat to national unity....I don't think we have unity in the first place
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by MrCEO69(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
post=85906543:
Anything that FFK and Cownu come out to support will always end in failure.
FACTS speak for itself.

to join and support them, even the IndecentStar promising to support Amoteks with 1 million members!

We rescinded henceforth
Dead on Arrival!!

We really hope so.

All the Amoteks image and memes all of you are using on every Amoteks thread (like the one you used below) was started by Yours Truly.

Cos they never support anything to move the nation forward or for the unity of Nigeria.
All they want is chaos, unrest and war.
We owe you no explanation anyways,

Goodluck to you guys....
Wa're...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by 9jii(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
You will never see 9jii and arrewa near this thread. grin

Can't blame them..the missiles folks here are hurling is excruciating grin
Hahaha, wallahi If was here earlier I ll take every single stupid missile gladly like iron dome.
If u know me here I call attacks and celebrate every mention.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by y3mi(m): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Blackeuropean:

But people keep saying it's leopard, which do I follow then?
Bro trust me... Those people are wrong.

Cheetah is Amotekun.

Ekun the king of all the big cats is Ekun,

Kinihun the weakest of all cats is Lion.

Tiger is only native to Asia so no ne identity for it in Africa.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Enculer2: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2020
The only thing these Islamic demons from the north know is Nigeria Unity.

Bastards
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Enculer2: 12:43am On Jan 19, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Regardless of party, tribe, religion and differences, Nigeria will remain one and united.

Rubbish. NIGERIA is dead. It was never and will never be one.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by toplinetrtrend: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2020
PreciousJuice:

Stop being stupid. Nigeria can only be one if all of us hand over control to the Fulanis.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by toplinetrtrend: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2020
BabaO2:
This arewa people should have been brave enough to explain the modalities of setting up Hisba and civilian JTF.

Daft Senseless people like budaatum think Hisbar is cool but Amotekun is bad. He doesn't mind selling the Yoruba nation to Fulanis because he is stupid enough to place Islam above his sense of reasoning.

The funny thing about him is that he doesn't know that he is stupid

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Nature8(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85906543:
[s]Anything that FFK and Cownu come out to support will always end in failure.
FACTS speak for itself.

We rescinded henceforth
Dead on Arrival!!

We really hope so.

[b]All they want is chaos, unrest and war.
We owe you no explanation anyways,[/s]
Goodluck to you guys[/s]....

undecided

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 19, 2020
These idiots are talking of national cohesion and unity. Nigeria is not united and will never be one. Oil and water doesn't mix. The earlier the southwest stop been tools and servants to the Arewa the better for all of us in the South.

timagentms:

https://www.independent.ng/amotekun-will-jeopardise-nigerias-unity-acf/

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Academicwizman(m): 4:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Instead of jubilating over a mere name, I think the focus should be on the composition of the Amotekun. The Yorubas are fond of playing to the gallery, playing on semantics and being too theoretical and academic. Does it really matter the name it is called? Does the name the outfit bears determine its strength to protect the people?
How does a person wearing only "Amotekun" tag on his/her forehead prevents a 'marauder' with AK 47 from wrecking havoc?
What matter at this point are:
1. Giving the outfit a legal backing
2. Rigorous discussions on the personnel; personnel training, welfare and finance
3. Arms
4. Envisage friction in operation and alternative courses of action among other important things

the personnel
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by dragunov: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2020
PreciousJuice:

Do you really understand the true meaning of oness and unity? I won't tell you what those words mean. But I will tell you what they don't. That a group of people with different world view and belief systems are grouped together in a geographical contraption does not make them one. Nigeria is a massive royal rumble ring. The people in it don't want to be bested by the other.
Re: Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum by Ladycewhy(f): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2020
But herdsmen killing farmers will not affect Nigeria's unity ,right undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 / Murtala Gwarmai Shares Donkeys To Empower Youths In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.