Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. (1110 Views)

I Need A Kitten / I Want To Buy A Kitten, What Are The Dos And Don'ts / I Will Appreciate A Kitten � For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2020
I have a 7 weeks kitten to give away. It's all that's left of the litter. Their mom died two weeks after their birth. I travel now and then for work, so i can't keep it. Friends already took her siblings. She's lively, playful and eats well. She's on canned cat food already. So, i'll advice not to change the diet. So, if you cannot continue with cat food, it's better not to show interest. It'll be hard for her to adjust to human food if that's what you intend to feed it. Still have about two cans left. You can take that with you when you come.

It has also had it's anti rabies shot.

I'm in Abuja.

Please pm if interested.

Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by LadySwitz: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Aww don't you have white colored kittens?

I don't like this skin...looks like a big fat snake.

Kisses to them
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2020
LadySwitz:
Aww don't you have white colored kittens?

I don't like this skin...looks like a big fat snake.

Kisses to them

Lol @bigfatsnake. No white one
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Buharisef(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
would love to adopt it, but am in owerri embarassed
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by LadySwitz: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2020
ScotFree:

Lol @bigfatsnake. No white one

Okay.

I just love d way u allowed them lay on your bed or is that their bed and their duvet? cheesy

You guys need to be featured on Nigeria's NatGeoDomestic.

Well done
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Buharisef:
would love to adopt it, but am in owerri embarassed

Yeah, that's some distance. Well, i hope you find one around you
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2020
LadySwitz:

Okay.

I just love d way u allowed them lay on your bed or is that their bed and their duvet? cheesy

You guys need to be featured on Nigeria's NatGeoDomestic.

Well done

You've made me laugh twice this morning. 'Their bed and duvet' lol. They are clean. Well taken care of. You can see from the photos. The house and environment is clean and neat as well. Nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by LadySwitz: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2020
ScotFree:

You've made me laugh twice this morning. 'Their bed and duvet' lol. They are clean. Well taken care of. You can see from the photos. The house and environment is clean and neat as well. Nothing to fear.

I fear not..I wish u could continue with them...these kittens are well taken care of. I suggest you take them to twitter as well. I pray they get a good foster home not the ones that will some day get tired of them and leave them to starve to death.

Well done
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by chukskafor(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Been looking for a while now for where to get one to no avail; I based in edo state and if you can waybill, I'll see to the shipping cost ( you can send via afemai line to auchi
Contact is 0+8+1+74+48+30=01
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
chukskafor:
Been looking for a while now for where to get one to no avail; I based in edo state and if you can waybill, I'll see to the shipping cost ( you can send via afemai line to auchi
Contact is 0+8+1+74+48+30=01

Sorry bro. That's too far. It's a very long trip. It eill stress the kitten. Plus, no one to tend to it all on the way. That's almost a 10 hours trip. Bad road and all. Hopefully, you'll get one close to you.
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
They look so cute smiley

But i don't think i can take care of a pet �
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by GeeMeshin1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
I wish it was a dog.
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by VenusEAGLE: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kittens are nice to own but all the do is eat, play sleep and distrub you. They won't guide and protect you like dogs
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by VenusEAGLE: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Divay22:
They look so cute smiley

But i don't think i can take care of a pet �
can give it a shot oo
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Divay22(f): 3:47am On Jan 19, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
can give it a shot oo
Nah
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by jizzyfarms(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
Kittens are nice to own but all the do is eat, play sleep and distrub you. They won't guide and protect you like dogs

Mind you, all dogs are vigilant, but not all will protect you, watch dogs and guard dogs aint the same
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by VenusEAGLE: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2020
jizzyfarms:

Mind you, all dogs are vigilant, but not all will protect you, watch dogs and guard dogs aint the same
I can also watch. They all better guard me sha because they can't be eating my food and be playing alone
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by jizzyfarms(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
I can also watch. They all better guard me sha because they can't be eating my food and be playing alone

Hahahahaha.. watchnight.. happy watching
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
ScotFree:

Yeah, that's some distance. Well, i hope you find one around you
Still available?
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Still available?

No. Given it out already
Re: Giveaway! If You Need A Kitten, Come Inside. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
ScotFree:

No. Given it out already
Thx

(1) (Reply)

4weeks Old German Shepherd Pups / Boerboel & Caucasian Puppies For Sales / Male Caucasians Puppies Available For 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.