Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition (44009 Views)

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Learn from Ihedioha!
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by jimyjames(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Igbos like jimyjames Lzaa Greenback immhotep lzaa will say this is a staged displeasure. grin
This Gbemisola dey fine oh gosh she come divorce her husband and if not that it's against my doctrine and beliefs. I'd have loved to hook up with her cos I believe she'll love me too cos I also got a successful career.
I live and work in the U.S cool

What am I going to do with this afonja from Massachusetts Ibadan my friend I know you are gay but don't mention me again

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by toprealman: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Same way they are "unhappy" about the removal of Ihedioha as Imo state governor.....tsk!
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by emanobis(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is the fight about Saraki Dynasty or Destroying a home meant for the Aged...Reason with your head and not ur anus. Your hatred for someone should not and must not becloud your sense of Justice and Judgement
efighter:
We Kwarans are happy with what our governor is doing, every non Kwara citizen who is sad will die of sadness including the writer of the fake news. We are grounding Saraki dynasty forever.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by mbahdi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
efighter:
We Kwarans are happy with what our governor is doing, every non Kwara citizen who is sad will die of sadness including the writer of the fake news. We are grounding Saraki dynasty forever.
Who are the WE?you are talking about.
Who knows your existence in kwara?
Ode
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by JeffreyD1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Olubidex:

Even if Gov Abdul Raman Abdulrasak leave office today he has not done anything bad. You can keep sympathising with evil and at the same time expect a great Nigeria.

Hypocrisy is our problem.

Ok
Before you defend remember this current governor was once a supporter of this same man he demolished his house
Why didn't he speak against it then?
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Olubidex: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Ok
Before you defend remember this current governor was once a supporter of this same man he demolished his house
Why didn't he speak against it then?

My man the gov was never there supporter as you think neither did people of moral virtue in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by RexTramadol1: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Most of these people don't know what politics is about

Especially the governor, there is no permanence in anything or relationship

APC might need Saraki at some point, the governor's action will be a problem

With the hatred most people had for Atiku then, when it was time to oust GEJ they all came together forgetting about fraud or whatever

That's what the governor has not learnt, vendetta should always be minimal.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by somehow: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Any quote without a direct reference to the speaker in the Nigerian media should never be believed by any sane person!

Who is the "presidency"?

The Nigerian media is as useless as most civil service. They are mostly paid puppets of different political interests.

Junks everywhere!
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by adelaja70(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Most of these people don't know what politics is about

Especially the governor, there is no permanence in anything or relationship

APC might need Saraki at some point, the governor's action will be a problem

With the hatred most people had for Atiku then, when it was time to oust GEJ they all came together forgetting about fraud or whatever

That's what the governor has not learnt, vendetta should always be minimal.
So doing the right thing is now a crime in Nigeria...And mumu like you dey clamor for development.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Abeyjide: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
SARAKI using Ile arugbo in deceiving people. we kwarans knows what the governor did is right.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by seunjungle1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Can you give it out at 10million naira....
at least this makes me feel like as if I have 100,000 in my account not to talk of the said 10m or 285m.

Don't mind me, na joke I dey oooo

Jezyfreezman:
hmmmm

5bedroom duplex for sale at wuse2 for 285milllion, mind my signature if you have interest wink
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
I doubt the authenticity of this news....

Who exactly is the presidency? If you want to lie and make it look real, just add the word PRESIDENCY
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Azmanaty: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Igbos like jimyjames Lzaa Greenback immhotep lzaa will say this is a staged displeasure. grin
This Gbemisola dey fine oh gosh she come divorce her husband and if not that it's against my doctrine and beliefs. I'd have loved to hook up with her cos I believe she'll love me too cos I also got a successful career.
I live and work in the U.S cool

Stop lying everywhere. Today u work in US library in Massachusetts, tomorrow u work with the NIA, next tomorrow u are a taxi driver in d UK..
Haba na!! Fear God oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Rollymax77(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
efighter:
I even laugh when i see some small boys especially those Igbos even we that we live in ilorin central we share the same ward with saraki we youths are displead with the former senate president and we back the governor.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Mjpem23(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
efighter:

But you will be living forever abi! (Immortality)
You no get sense pertaining to your above comment.
You’re sharing death as if you can create a soul.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by emmykk(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
emror4u:

grin grin grin oil have touched all the fingers.

Meanwhile,

Power is transient, remember Gov Ihedioha

Don't use ihedioha that was robbed of his mandate to give example

APC has no single member in IMO house of assembly, so how did hope won?.

Through corrupt judges, so stop using poor examples
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by imam07: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Groundnutrohr:
What he did is bad
go there and rebuild am nah. Nah u go tell kwarans wht is bad and what is good.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by imam07: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
maybachmusic:
Saraki might not be on charge today

But critical actions like this by the governor might haunt him in future when he becomes a common man

Emeka was a governor last week

Today he is a common man on the street

Anyone who wants revenge now can get it
You people will not know d real fact behind that land and u will come here be spitting rubbish. Ask saraki himself how many people's structures he demolished when he became d gov of Kwara state.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by imam07: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:
The governor should know that he won't be governor forever and in politics there's no permanent friend or permanent enemy
He shouldn't get drunk about it

Ihedioha is a case study
Why did u not remind bukola saraki he would not remain d gov or senator forever. When he was there, he did as if he wll be there forever.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by imam07: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
maestroferddi:
The governor is deceiving himself if he thinks Saraki will not bounce back in politics...

No be Nigeria?
You don turn saraki to football nii?
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Despite the fact that he was robbed, which I 100% believe, still, that doesn't make my statement wrong... Power is transient.

emmykk:

Don't use ihedioha that was robbed of his mandate to give example

APC has no single member in IMO house of assembly, so how did hope won?.

Through corrupt judges, so stop using poor examples
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by klax(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-displeased-with-kwara-governor-over-ile-arugbo-demolition/

Destroying that house is wrong. Saraki father did not offended apc he is even not alive so why destroying his house

To my surprise the bloody fool shouting o te ge thrash so far what as he done or achieved? Absolute nothing. Then what now the benefit of o te ge madness to the Kwara people? Is o te ge to be destroying peoples properties or what
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by rafcrown(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
A good leader must have a good heart.Nigerian politicians are very good at demolition rather than building up.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by petitejolie(f): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Zombie
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
opalu:
Who is the 'Presidency'?
Babachair
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
efighter:
Since you are a bastard even where you claimed to hail from now. How does Bukola Saraki sins translates to destroying his dynasty? Oponu Omo.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Ofemannnu: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
AbdulRazak did the right thing.The masses are with him.
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Ofemannnu: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Since you are a bastard even where you claimed to hail from now. How does Bukola Saraki sins translates to destroying his dynasty? Oponu Omo.

Saraki stole Kwara dry.Where is Societe General Bank and Trade Bank?
Grounded never to be seen again.They should probe the demolition of Ile Arugbo if it was done with bad blood or not.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Tareq1105: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's unfair to Tinubu
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Who exactly is this presidency bikonu...is it major general mohammadu Buhari, the cabal or both?

Anyways one does not need a soothsayer to know that the puppet in Kwara state government house demolished the structure to please his political godfather Tinubu just to ridicule the Saraki dynasty
Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by uthlaw: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
maestroferddi:
The governor is deceiving himself if he thinks Saraki will not bounce back in politics...

No be Nigeria?
you are the one deceiving yourself but maybe when you get Biafra he can bounce back!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Political vendetta my foot.
O to ge champion has done no wrong by demolishing Ile Arugbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.