Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ (925 Views)

Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes / Poland Vs Nigeria: Super Eagles Boss Wants His Players To Perform Without Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ by Emmque68(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has affirmed that his squad celebrated with 22 Italian Instagram models after he gave them authorization following their 6-1 win against Aston Villa a weekend ago.

This comes days after the Sun detailed that Manchester City stars including wedded footballers flew 22 Italian Instagram models out to Cheshire for group holding night at £150-a-night Mere Golf Resort in Knutsford

The group holding session was composed by fixers near the club and Guardiola affirmed he knew about the gathering and even unveiled that he urges his players to get to know one another away from preparing.

I knew it. At the point when they have time, they make a great deal of times suppers together, with the staff,' Guardiola said.

Click the below link to real full story and see pictures
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2020/01/exposed-pep-guardiola-gave-his-players.html

Re: Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ by fernandoc(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Triumphant entry
Re: Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ by JeffreyD1(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2020
I don't want to hear rape tomorrow ooooo
Re: Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ by dawnomike(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm... As nasty as it may seem, i guess that is his way of say "Guys! Go and cool off the steam!!!" grin
Re: Exposed: Pep Guardiola Gave His Players Permission To Party With 22 Models 18+ by nakaman: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
I see crystal palace beating u by 3 today, u just diffused the vudoo.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Free Agent Willian Borges Joins Arsenal / (FREE VIDEO): Stop Betting, Do This Instead / Betpawa.ng: Have They Folded Up Cos Page Not Loading Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.