Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Power Of Rida Products Whtsppp 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Power Of Rida Products Whtsppp 07036845662 (153 Views)

Health Benefit Of Rida Bitter / The Efficacy And The Profit Side Of Rida Herbal Medicine / The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Rida Products Whtsppp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
*Help your friends and family*

_If you have women you care about, read to the end and save someone from liver stones_

We just concluded a 5 days Leadership Academy training, and the testimonies of transformed lives were so heart warming. Testimonies of changed lives are the biggest testimonies, as they go further than the person who experienced the transformation and touches their families, their co-workers and society at large.

While we were sharing testimonies about the effect the training has had on people however, someone shared a testimony that I felt should not be limited to the class.

“I recently went to see an old colleague of mine. I didn’t meet her there so I called. She said she was at the hospital to see the doctor. She soon arrived and told me about her diagnosis; stones in her liver and a ruptured appendix. She couldn’t undergo surgery immediately as the rupture was bad, so she was placed on a few weeks of antibiotics while the surgery was rescheduled.

I shared the testimony of someone who RIDA helped with liver issues and then introduced RIDA HERBAL BITTERS to her. She paid for a pack of RIDA and I left. Three days later, she called and said she had been sleeping well since she started taking RIDA. Much later, she went for laboratory tests just before her rescheduled surgery and the results came out good. She met with the doctor and he was surprised. The Doctor then told her to go home and that she would no longer need the surgery! Wow!!! RIDA Certainly Rocks! Henry E. Lagos, 16/01/2020”

Yes, we hear big ones like these from time to time, but don’t pay attention to the BIG and miss the simple things that also happened in this. First RIDA ended the infection, dissolved the liver stones and restored sound sleep.

1. Data says that 27% of 4,000+ adults surveyed in a country with solid health care and comfortable living, have problems falling asleep or staying asleep most nights. 68% reported they find difficulty sleeping at least once a day.
2. Americans are projected to spend $51Billion on sleeping pills this year, with many of the drugs not working.
3. Continued sleep shortages contribute to depression, heart disease, lowered immunity, obesity, and type 2 diabetes, among other ills. - Nathaniel Watson (President of American Academy of Sleep Medicine)
4. The Risk Factors for having liver stones are - that you are of the female gender, overweight, rapid weight loss on a crash or starvation diet and taking certain medication such as birth control.

RIda Herbal BItters is a product that every family needs. It can save you unnecessary future surgery, sleepless nights and all sorts of stress. Why not gift yourself and your loved ones a few bottles today?

If you can’t really afford it for now, my offer of a free bottle to try still stands. If you will like to advance this conversation simply respond to this message.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Pomegranate For Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis? / Easy Healthcare Administration With Emr / Ambulance Services For All Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.