Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. (1848 Views)

Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Presently, the issue of the delay of release of results has unfortunately become common in many institutions. Instead of promptly releasing results of examinations, lecturers take more than enough time to submit their marks and careless about the implication of the delay for the students.

Apart from delay, there are also cases of shoddiness in compiling results which deny students of the marks they actually scored or forced them to retake examinations they have passed, what height of ineptitude and maladroitness.

Mention schools you know that delays result...

Me: UNIBEN

3 Likes

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Haryoade(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Polyibadan oo

1 Like

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Haryoade:
Polyibadan oo

Nawa ooo
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by tunasco20(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Department of Mgt and Accounting, OAU.

That department worse die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by erjo: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
CSC dept...uniben na highest undecided
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Haryoade(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
UNIQUEISRAEL:

Nawa ooo

yes oo

na second year we saw our first year,first semester result
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by K94Q: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
erjo:
CSC dept...uniben na highest undecided

I swear guy.
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by sammyrutherford(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Till now i never see my 300level result for aau
And i just enter 400 level
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by shawnfamous(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2020
sammyrutherford:
Till now i never see my 300level result for aau
And i just enter 400 level
when u finish exam wey u wan see ur 300l results.. Chill first, the CBT ones never come out for your kofa?
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by hazan041(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2020
UDUS
EKSU
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Uyi168: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2020
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Presently, the issue of the delay of release of results has unfortunately become common in many institutions. Instead of promptly releasing results of examinations, lecturers take more than enough time to submit their marks and careless about the implication of the delay for the students.

Apart from delay, there are also cases of shoddiness in compiling results which deny students of the marks they actually scored or forced them to retake examinations they have passed, what height of ineptitude and maladroitness.

Mention schools you know that delays result...

Me: UNIBEN
U should at least, specify your department..
I also school in uniben,and in my department,they don't joke with results..
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by neuroboy4: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Go to confirm school, you will not hear, now you are complaining about delay in results.

Well, I rep #Unilag.

1 Like

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Olabodedennis(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2020
I think Fuoye is leading
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Gemineye: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Virtually all Nigerian universities
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
neuroboy4:
Go to confirm school, you will not hear, now you are complaining about delay in results.

Well, I rep #Unilag.

Unilag wouldn't even allow you enjoy two weeks break in peace. You'll be bombarded consistently with you results and even afforded the opportunity to complain immediately if you feel cheated. I honestly can't enrol in any other school in Nigeria for my postgraduate studies apart from UNILAG. Things work in that school abeg.

3 Likes

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
OOU results will be out max of 2 weeks after all exam

I rep OOU
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2020
horlahsunbo225:
OOU results will be out max of 2 weeks after all exam

I rep OOU

Is Bada, the farm guy, still in that school?

1 Like

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Is Bada, the farm guy, still in that school?
Yes e still dey but farm is not as hard as before
Moreover am thru
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

Yes e still dey but farm is not as hard as before
Moreover am thru

That farm nonsense even on Sunday. Terrible. Engineering boys dey suffer pass.

1 Like

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

That farm nonsense even on Sunday. Terrible. Engineering boys dey suffer pass.
I heard e slap a student and he was sanction for that since then the intensity of the farm has been reduce
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

I heard e slap a student and he was sanction for that since then the intensity of the farm has been reduce

He has always been prone to violence.

1 Like

Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

He has always been prone to violence.
Yes, he is kind of aggressive
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by neuroboy4: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Unilag wouldn't even allow you enjoy two weeks break in peace. You'll be bombarded consistently with you results and even afforded the opportunity to complain immediately if you feel cheated. I honestly can't enrol in any other school in Nigeria for my postgraduate studies apart from UNILAG. Things work in that school abeg.

You're on point!
Re: See The Names Of Universities That Delay Releasing Results. by Prettychichi21(f): 6:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Aswear Uniben is casted...not all departments though

I just saw my 200l results yesterday and I'm already in 300l

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Facebook Accounts 5-10 Years Old / Info On Yaba City University / Paid PhD Student Position (Mol. Biol/Biochemistry) University Of Kuopio, Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.