Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG (54504 Views)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
Humn! Your eyes of understanding is being opened or what? This is the impunity, arrogance and lawlessness Buhari and co have inflicted on the rest of Nigeria since post 1966. Remember they are his brothers.

ignore that f00l he's aboki disguising as Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by mofeireoluwa(f): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:

Shut up.

Ragtag afonja youth.

Amoteogun is a terrorist group.

You and your lots are the one who needs to shut up. Don't even know the type of homes where people like you are raised.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
The Fulani / Hausa agenda is already known to the Yoruba elders. They are secretly and gradually implementing their agenda. You see them in large numbers everywhere in South West positioning themselves.

The Ibos youth making comments don't fully understand that Yorubas don't exist only in Nigeria. It is very good Amotekun is coming at the time economic embargo and border harassment are facing some of our brothers in West Africa.

Yorubas have never been united and there has never been any leadership fully in control of administration. Awolowo tried to pull Yoruba together, Other Yoruba leadership formed external alliances and frustrated him.

Now, the mass movement of people that value cow more than humans and people who does not value life to the South West is a cause for alarm. This might be the point of unification of the Yorubas worldwide.

Obasanjo, Soyinka, Akinrinade and few heroes within Nigeria are old. It is good this event is happening while they are alive.

We have other heroes from Yorubas in other countries as well. Sango and the rest 400 gods (Irunmole) that have been forgotten by Yorubas in Nigeria may still be active in other countries. Our Prophets who founded most of the dynamic churches in Africa and those that received the missionaries when they first came to Nigeria must not be forgotten in this movement.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
IN THE SPIRIT OF ONE NIGERIA,THE GUY DESCRIBED THE SOUTH WEST REGION AS THE GOD-GIVEN AREAS OF FULANIS TO RUN THEIR CATTLE BUSINESS AND HE IS RIGHT. EVERY PART OF THIS COUNTRY IS FREE FOR EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY TO LIVE IN AND CARRY OUT HIS LEGITIMATE BUSINESS. IF IBOS CAN PRODUCE SHOES ETC IN ABA AND TRANSPORT THEM UP NORTH FOR SELL WITHOUT ANY DISTURBANCE,WHY CANT FULANIS GRAZE THEIR CATTLES DOWN SOUTH THAT HAS BETTER VEGETATION ? NIGERIA IS TOO BIG TO CONTAIN ALL ITS POPULATION,WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Reference(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Divided country courtesy of terrible political leadership unprecedented for projecting ethnic polarity by wanton acts of crude tribalism and nepotism. It will take years of first class statesmanship to steady the ship of state and begin the ardous task of reuniting this fractured and structurally weakened country.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by mofeireoluwa(f): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:
Breaking News:

Hot off the press.

400 Amoteogun youths from sango ota

Burns their amoteogun security outfit regalia.

Regrets joining the terrorist group.

You are really in serious pain... Pele

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Jones8(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
The other day One black mutherfacka was crying about Xtians having more holidays than Muslims.

Here is another Cow fagot talking nonsense about Amotekun. Örï Ödä!

Every region must protect them selves.

In my Area we've got Men on Black.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by MasterKernel: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
It seems the recent MURIC rabble rousing didnt agitate his SW brethren enough, so the killers have to start threatening all man by themselves.This is time for all Nigerians to speak up and act it.We have long been taken for a ride by these barbaric brutes from Futa Jallon Plateau.

This is what the entire southern region should have long done during the agitation by NK.Tinubu, Osinbajo, Tunde Bakare, Paramount rulers, regional political leaders of thought etc must speak up NOW.

These 4th global deadly terrorists could never have this audacity if we united as one.I still maintained, let's renegotiate our nationhood now.

So... Because there's an attempt to deny you what you're doing, you're now asking for renegotiation of the nationhood.

Truly, we don't deserve to be with you. Because your values are shallow.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by mofeireoluwa(f): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stanzar7:
U see what Yoruba's and their asslicking is causing bastards to be talking in Nigeria....

Unite wit ur Igbo brothers so that this inconsequential elements will b silenced

Maybe when you people learn some manners
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by degamemaster(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who is that person still doubting the Islamic and conquest agenda these terrorists have been working on?

It is clear now that Nnamdi Kanu have been saying the obvious truth all these while.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by vincentjk(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Go and ask Ugwuanyi and the Idiotic Governors ruling your South East.

See how SW Governors have tackled the menace head-on. Instead of you to start looking for how to save the future of your generations, you are asking foolish questions.

Once the herdsmen find the SW impregnable, they divert to the SE. Then, you would find your answer.

You still haven't answered my question o. You said the hausas would treat you better so why do you want to flog them out of your region again?? Just give me a reason and I'll back off grin grin

Omg I'm laughing so hard here

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by PicLtd: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
executive12:
I hope that this security issue would help unite the SE, SW, MB and SS to jointly demand for holistic restructuring of the country or jointly insist on organizing a referendum to allow Nigerians the opportunity to choose whether to remain one or go their separate ways.
The Fulani should not be allowed to continue to have their way at the expense of the other ethnic groups.
I think every region should fight for it's own interest seperately. Just as was done during presidential elections in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by kingcalors(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is arrant nonsense. The Fulani herdsmen have been maiming and killing innocent citizens and now that the SW decided to protect themselves, some people are already afraid. No one, I repeat, no one has the monopoly of madness. Enough is enough.
RZArecta:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/arrest-yoruba-leaders-backing-operation-amotekun-now-miyetti-allah-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Reference(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Oboy wetin happen, you are not parrotic again.

I like the way buhari is dealing with all of us that campaigned and voted for him

grin

That is why it is always better to support processes, procedures, systems and institutions rather than individuals and people who can change at will and sct in their own very personal, parochial interests with the absence of political ideologies in a nascent democracy such as ours.

Those who have made it a profession of man worship and queer idolatry in this dispensation hsve all had egg on their faces... and this may just be the beginning of misery for the pussy-cat of 2015 has growm to become a ferocious feline today who knows neither milk nor mouse.... I just shake my head in pity....
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Guestlander: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
IN THE SPIRIT OF ONE NIGERIA,THE GUY DESCRIBED THE SOUTH WEST REGION AS THE GOD-GIVEN AREAS OF FULANIS TO RUN THEIR CATTLE BUSINESS AND HE IS RIGHT. EVERY PART OF THIS COUNTRY IS FREE FOR EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY TO LIVE IN AND CARRY OUT HIS LEGITIMATE BUSINESS. IF IBOS CAN PRODUCE SHOES ETC IN ABA AND TRANSPORT THEM UP NORTH FOR SELL WITHOUT ANY DISTURBANCE,WHY CANT FULANIS GRAZE THEIR CATTLES DOWN SOUTH THAT HAS BETTER VEGETATION ? NIGERIA IS TOO BIG TO CONTAIN ALL ITS POPULATION,WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE.

Nobody said the Fulanis cannot graze their cattle anywhere in Nigeria. They have been doing that before most of us here were born.
What is not acceptable however is when they do it on other people's livelihoods and when the farmers protest some of the Fulanis resort to violence, sometimes killing everyone in the vicinity.
This is absolutely not acceptable. How can we live in peace when people are being killed and whole villages razed down.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nestoville(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
No one is free until we are all free. MLK
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
Wait eh, cattle rearers order the government we collectively voted for. These people are showing us what having power feels like

You and who collectively voted for
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by 2016easy2017: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
we need take this man to I.C.C immediately now.

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by themanderon: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Amotekun is truly a game changer. Check out the marauders pissing their pants since this group was announced.
It truly goes to show there was truly an agenda against the south and Amotekun is like pouring sand into their evil garri.
Can you see the way he conveniently said the army police etc are enough to take care of the security cos he knows those bodies are headed by their people hence their atrocities goes on unabated.
How many villages have been pillaged and destroyed despite having those security organizations?
I thank God the Yoruba's have finally awoken from their slumber. I hope other ethnic nationalities down south will open their eyes and see who their real enemies are.
I truly hope these Yoruba leaders don't back down. After all there is hisbah police up north who has challenged them?
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Euny86: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pls myeti allah tell fg to pack all the security agencies to noth, let them put boko haram, herdsmen and kidnapper to stop and arrest them. Allow sw to secure theirself. Bt for se, forget about dat one. Useless religion.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by 2016easy2017: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:

You still haven't answered my question o. You said the hausas would treat you better so why do you want to flog them out of your region again?? Just give me a reason and I'll back off grin grin

Omg I'm laughing so hard here

becareful. i know a fulani guy who pretends to be ibo sometimes and yoruba sometimes. to cause rift.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Miyetti Allah is a group of some mentally unbalanced folks who are bound to be senseless as a result of their excessive intake of cow dungs.

I spit on their senselessness. I can't believe I share the same country with some 11th century men.

Ndi ara!!!!
Have you forgotten this same group was formally headed by your incumbent president? What a nasty statement of u
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by shineeye1: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
RZArecta:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/arrest-yoruba-leaders-backing-operation-amotekun-now-miyetti-allah-tells-fg/

Badejo is a Bastard who will not die well. To the lunatic miyeti-whatever, the FARM LANDS OF NATIVES ACROSS THE NATION are the godgiven grazing land of their private cattle? Mad People!!! Una craze go soon clear...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by geswith: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
branhampaul:
Does this guy know what immunity is? How can serving governors be arrested?
He get Sense.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by cherriex(f): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
sarrki:
The arrogance of the north is becoming unbearable

Iam a Northerner but this is sheer arrogance, marginalisation,abuse of power is not something to play with,if they continue like this they will be no Nigeria very soon.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who born this bull � that calls himself miyeti. Aboki must you prove your stupidity? Walahi aboki cows are nothing but a dump asshole
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Very soon minister of peace Abdulsalami Abubakar will very afenifere to discuss peace

I don't see why Fulani's are panicking for something that looks more like a vigilante group to me...

I know they were planning to give some afonjas the treatment they meted out to their kwara brothers..

Very soon we will hear Emir of Ibadan tongue
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by vincentjk(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
2016easy2017:

becareful. i know a fulani guy who pretends to be ibo sometimes and yoruba sometimes. to cause rift.
Really? But are you Yoruba??
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Cityguy: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
So called interviewer is dunce. He should have asked him his views on hisbah or is it hesbollah sef and their civilian JTF. Let's see how their hypocrisy gets confirmed once again. Bottom line is Amotekun is here and is a challenge to wanton killings going on unchecked so fat in the south west of Nigeria. Anyone scared of it is nothing but evil.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by isnovic(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
If the North do not have an Agenda why are crying more than the bereaved?

Why should it be any concern of theirs what and how a region decides to secure itself.

The hisbah, Mayetti Allah, Fulani Herdman Association are all what?

If the Yoruba nation capitulate under the hues and cries from the North, then they should know that the North will be unforgiven in its resolve to undermine them.

The South East as a matter of urgency, should invoke and emergency meeting to the resuscitate a suitable security architecture for the whole of the Igbo land as well as the SS and North Central.

This will deter the Fulani and Miyetti Allah issues.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Serves Yoruba people right cheesy
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Kay25(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who is this mad borrow that is talking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.