Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media (54314 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo Charges N50,000 To Be Followed On Twitter In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Isoduwa(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2020
wewe1:
So?
What exactly am l supposed to do with this information?

Only Chioma will give a Fnck

To know where you dey error for your life
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by babakb: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Akuruoulo:
MOST OF THE FOLLOWERS ARE DAVIDO HIMSELF . HE BOUGHT MILLIONS OF SIM CARDS JUST TO OPEN ACCOUNTS, AND ADD HIMSELF THERE.

EVERYTHING MEANS SOMETHING TO HIM.

ALWAYS ADVERTISING HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Listen to yourself and realize how stupid you sound.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Umartins1:

Chidozie Martins Ugwu
For Snitram Media

The calculation is wrong.

Funke Akindele got 9.7 millions followers on IG only.
We haven't calculate other social media platforms followers
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Obiohai: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Still leads even in your polls here

popsy2:
Well, we can't vouch for the veracity of this information but we have our own system of knowing what's what. You got your data from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and you left out almighty Nairaland. We will not take it. We have two top contenders for the position.

Nairalanders, let's settle this right away. Who is more popular between the two? grin cheesy

hit LIKE for Wizkid, hit SHARE for Davido

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by popsy2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Obiohai:
Still leads even in your polls here

The gap is too much. Lol. What happened to wizkid tho?
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Akuruoulo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
babakb:

Listen to yourself and realize how stupid you sound.

FOOL , U SHOULD REASON DEEP TO REALIZE HOW SHALLOW UR MIND IS.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
No be only Perruzi na Jazzuci
I

U AGAIN.. u every were.
Anyways am a lover not a fighter...can we talk about sexxx & romance? I drive BMW and am from rich side of London call Pekam..juss in case u ask agained . Was your nomba? cheesy

Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Gina2019(f): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:
I

U AGAIN.. u every were.
Anyways am a lover not a fighter...can we talk about sexxx & romance? I drive BMW and am from rich side of London call Pekam..juss in case u ask agained . Was your nomba? cheesy

Mr Gold digger stop stalking me biko.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
Mr Gold digger stop stalking me biko.

..how? U ain't lightskin..u ain't beyansi..can I remind u that u r Nigerian & no man want u..ME INCLUDED!!(bye bye) angry
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Gina2019(f): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

..how? U ain't lightskin..u ain't beyansi..can I remind u that u r Nigerian & no man want u..ME INCLUDED!!(bye bye) angry
Whatever rock your boat. #Spits.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:

angry
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:

^^^ this chick dyamm rude...and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (ilitarate gyal) angry
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Gina2019(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

^^^ this chick dyamm rude...and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (ilitarate gyal) angry
Who's looking for a man on nairaland Mr Londoner? Let me be and stop quoting me biko.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Thegamingorca(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

Talkvto davido about ksi being better.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
Who's looking for a man on nairaland Mr Londoner? Let me be and stop quoting me biko.

..well I don't want u. No body want u..get over it.
U juss lost big shance from London..too bad...u market girl..GOOD BYE!!!
angry
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Talkvto davido about ksi being better.

KSI is my buddy.. I was with him on Friday at Selfridges night club here in London ...cool dude smiley
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Thegamingorca(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

KSI is my buddy.. I was with him on Friday at Selfridges night club here in London ...cool dude smiley

Nah he's not. Ksi doesn't hang around posers from Peckham. I'm just saying wth would y'all be talking about? Nairaland skanks? Pulease
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Nah he's not. Ksi doesn't hang around posers from Peckham. I'm just saying wth would y'all be talking about? Nairaland skanks? Pulease

...bro ..I known ksi for almost 10years before he was a YouTube guy.. we used to go to the same church & attend the same karate lesson back in the days before I move from Watford. I call him ,*jido*... I don't call him ksi.
He doing well.. Am doin well. Life is good my niggggga wink

Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

...bro ..I known ksi for almost 10years before he was a YouTube guy.. we used to go to the same church & attend the same karate lesson back in the days before I move from Watford. I call him ,*jido*... I don't call him ksi.
He doing well.. Am doin well. Life is good my niggggga wink

No be only jido...Nah judo...

Pics or I don't believe your lying ass. We can do offline what's app if you want it secure.

And he's been on YouTube for over a decade, go figure.
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

No be only jido...Nah judo...

Pics or I don't believe your lying ass. We can do offline what's app if you want it secure.

And he's been on YouTube for over a decade, go figure.

..I call him Judo. His name is jide. Guys like u make me laugh. I need to provide pictures for u to be live me? U honestly think your opinion counts? 4real? I bet u worship him. I can tell u right now. I drive a BMW mtec & I own a range. Am the easiest person to find on Pekam estate.
Go to any barber shop in Pekam.. ask about me & see wot happens to u. I dare u!! angry

Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

..I call him Judo. His name is jide. Guys like u make me laugh. I need to provide pictures for u to be live me? U honestly think your opinion counts? 4real? I bet u worship him. I can tell u right now. I drive a BMW mtec & I own a range. Am the easiest person to find on Pekam estate.
Go to any barber shop in Pekam.. ask about me & see wot happens to u. I dare u!! angry

The fvck is a loaded Bloke doing in Peckham that's like the aids of Lagos or like ajegunle of London.
The fvcking area is predominantly domiciled by useless Nigerians.

His name ain't jide, it's olajide

If you are going to lie atleast be thorough.

You've swam from calling him jido to judo...can't keep your facts straight, can ya?

Guys like you make me laugh...You are famzing a multimillionaire who rides ranges and a madass uninsured Lamborghini murcielago who is An international rapper and youtube boxer and you are here talking about a bmw. Is that the first car you bought in your life? You don't want to post pics, aren't you the idiot who claimed he had ksi over for lunch at a sewer? Atleast post the girls screaming for him to sign their breasts

Asking if I'm a fan! Isn't it obvious from my moniker? Do you even know what ksiolajidebt rose to fame and magnanimous success on YouTube as?

You are a lazy fvcking disappointment and a lame ass shameless famzing broke Peckham bitch
Dont you dare call ksi's name ever in your life
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

The fvck is a loaded Bloke doing in Peckham that's like the aids of Lagos or like ajegunle of London.

You've swam from calling him jido to judo...can't keep your facts straight, can ya?

Guys like you make me laugh...You are famzing a multimillionaire who rides ranges and a madass uninsured Lamborghini murcielago who is An international rapper and youtube boxer and you are here talking about a bmw. Is that the first car you bought in your life? You don't want to post pics, aren't you the idiot who claimed he had ksi over for lunch at a sewer? Atleast post the girls screaming for him to sign their breasts

Asking if I'm a fan! Isn't it obvious from my moniker? Do you even know what ksiolajidebt rose to fame and magnanimous success on YouTube as?

You are a lazy fvcking disappointment and a lame ass shameless famzing broke Peckham bitch

...u so dumb u make dumb people sound intelligent....jide..olajide...ain't they the same?...
.u never been outer Nigeria yet u no all about pekam(eeeeediot boy)
angry
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by MrCork: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

..I bet your bedroooom wall is full of naaaaked pictures of ksi.
U definitely a fan ..fool ...
smiley
Re: Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media by airminem(f): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Umartins1:

Chidozie Martins Ugwu For Snitram Media
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.