Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard (2268 Views)

Gov Soludo Storms Ifeanyi Ubah Inter'l Stadium 4 Anambra South Security Summit / Niger Delta Security To Comebine With Eastern Security Network / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by President2031: 3:34am On Jan 20, 2020
DMerciful:
Ndoni speak Igbo language. Why are you arguing what you can easily verify?

That they share similar words with you igbos doesn’t mean they speak Igbo.

Do the Edos speak Yoruba?

Do the Ikwerres speak Igbo?

Do Americans speak British English?

You need to come out to the modern world, you’re still backward.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by DMerciful(m): 3:40am On Jan 20, 2020
They speak Igbo language, go and die
President2031:

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Flyingngel(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2020
DMerciful post:

Look at this map and see injustice. How can the East be in the middle of the South?
The Fulani/Hausa caliphate did everything to cut the Igbos from the sea. Abia should have extended to the sea. At the fullness of time these boundaries will be redrawn just as Isreal was redrawn in 1948!

Guy wetin Akwa ibom dey do for ur Biafra map?
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by DMerciful(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Is that Biafra map? That's South south and South East. Anyways..that's technically Biafra grin
Flyingngel:
DMerciful post:

Look at this map and see injustice. How can the East be in the middle of the South?
The Fulani/Hausa caliphate did everything to cut the Igbos from the sea. Abia should have extended to the sea. At the fullness of time these boundaries will be redrawn just as Isreal was redrawn in 1948!

Guy wetin Akwa ibom dey do for ur Biafra map?
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by nextdoor84(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2020
President2031:

It is foolishness to say that Edo State is not part of the Niger delta. Infact we are even telling you that parts of Ondo state should join the Niger delta people this is not about NDDC.

65% of Rivers state traced their ancestry to Benin Kingdom. The Oba of Benin was in Port harcourt of recent and made the declaration that Ikwerre (The majority in Rivers state) Ogba ans Ahoada (Ekpeye) People are originally from Benin Kingdom.

70% of Delta state people trace their ancestry to Benin Kingdom. The Urhobor (Majority in Delta), Isoko, Ika, Ukwani (which igbos claim are originally from Igbo like they do to Ikwerre people too).

So it is impossible to exclude Edo state from the Niger delta.

South South was created same way Eastern region, Western region was created, same way Nigeria was created. So don’t tell me to forget about South South and go back to Eastern region, they are all failed. I will rather remain south South than join you for mk Eastern whatever which have failed.

But down here we are the Niger deltans by geographical location and ancestral relationship within the Niger delta people.

When a Delta man talks in pidgin it’s not different from an Edo mans pidgin.

When a Rivers man talks in pidgin, it’s no different from a Bayelsa mans pidgin.

When a Calabar talks in pidgin, it’s no different from an Akwa Ibom man’s pidgin.

So Nigerians need to know that we Niger delta people are totally different set of people from the Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani and other minor tribes up north. Thanks.

Lols! Please go and watch the video of the oba's visit to Rivers state government house. Wike refused to accept that the ikwerres are from edo! Instead he said " we are not oduduwa that fell from heaven and we all know where we came from". I felt ashamed for your so called king. Please stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by nextdoor84(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2020
President2031:

You are not smart at all! What do ikwerres speak? Edo language?? Don't come here and make mockery of yourself abeg.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by nextdoor84(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Osaze007:

Ijaws are settlers in ondo same way Egun’s are settlers in Lagos

You are nothing but a bigot! Ijaws are settlers in ondo? Really? Please go and serve them notice to leave the state. Unfortunately for you, your edo people do not have access to the sea, so go and live with that. God forbids we share the same space with you guys from edo when Nigeria ends. You belong to the west, that's your natural habitat.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by nextdoor84(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2020
President2031:

Listen to what the Oba of Benin said about Ikwerre people and their origin in Port Harcourt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb6oLOEYOI

Watch and listen to how Wike replied him. Lols
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Flyingngel(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2020
DMerciful post:

Is that Biafra map? That's South south and South East. Anyways..that's technically Biafra

Guy South South is not technically Biafra. in fact if the I jaws, Ishekeri , Benin, Urhoho ,etc are Biafran, we the Ibibio are not.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by DMerciful(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Those who fall behind will be left behind.
Flyingngel:
DMerciful post:

Is that Biafra map? That's South south and South East. Anyways..that's technically Biafra

Guy South South is not technically Biafra. in fact if the I jaws, Ishekeri , Benin, Urhoho ,etc are Biafran, we the Ibibio are not.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Flyingngel:
DMerciful post:

Stop feeling too important.

1 Like

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Blackking98(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
So from discussing about Niger Delta security some guys from the east have invaded this thread with "SS is part of Biafra", "Igbo should have sea access", "ndoni speak Igbo", and other nonesense, such attitude yet they want other's to join Biafra with them smh. Sha I hope the SS governor's should come up with a security outfit, just yesterday on channels I listened to Ameachi and he said the reason SS port's haven't been attended to is security. We need a security outfit In the SS

2 Likes

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Flyingngel(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Osagyefo98 post;

important as in what?
that we don't want to move from fry pan fire.
like you people are looking for ways to move from flying pan not to fire.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by President2031: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blackking98:
So from discussing about Niger Delta security some guys from the east have invaded this thread with "SS is part of Biafra", "Igbo should have sea access", "ndoni speak Igbo", and other nonesense, such attitude yet they want other's to join Biafra with them smh. Sha I hope the SS governor's should come up with a security outfit, just yesterday on channels I listened to Ameachi and he said the reason SS port's haven't been attended to is security. We need a security outfit In the SS

My brother the igbos are something else.

They are too backward, their mentality is too low.

They are not civilized, they think civilization is selling goods at Onitsha, Aba etc
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Flyingngel:
Osagyefo98 post;

important as in what?
that we don't want to move from fry pan fire.
like you people are looking for ways to move from flying pan not to fire.

I am only telling you that you're not needed.

The whole Igbo population is more than a nation.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by luluosas(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
It will be a great move
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blackking98:

Reading this post I was forced to go back to first page and check the moniker commenting to make sure I am not misfiring,

Dukeprince is from rivers state
Nextdoor is from rivers state
Dmerciful is from Delta state.

Where did you see any Eastern state there commenting or stuffs like that.

Let me state categorically that your obsession with Igbos won't do your anything. Mind your business and your ethnic group.

Igbos no send you people on any assignment on unity neither are we interested in what happens in your abode.

Writing as if the enclave is one Newcastle-upon-Tyne England whereas development are yet to meet people there.

Focus on your ethnicity and let others hear word. Even I am not conversant with those monikers I would have ignored but it seems you feed and enjoy as far as you hear igbo.

Everybody should mind their business and pursue their own goal. Igbos don't need you neither do you need them.

Nigeria is created for business and that's what everybody is doing. Business taking people to places and when it is over to your tent O isreal.

Be guided and mind your people and let others.

Your can create and form American airforce, nobody is interested let alone have time.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Osaze007: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
nextdoor84:

You are nothing but a bigot! Ijaws are settlers in ondo? Really? Please go and serve them notice to leave the state. Unfortunately for you, your edo people do not have access to the sea, so go and live with that. God forbids we share the same space with you guys from edo when Nigeria ends. You belong to the west, that's your natural habitat.

Do you see me disputing we belong to the west?

The ijaws in ondo are settlers and that’s fact
Same with Egun of Lagos
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by omoharry(f): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
President2031:
Tribal bigots stay away from this post!

I think it would be commendable if the South South governors can come together just like their south west counterparts and also introduced the “Niger Delta Security Guard”

They will work with the security agencies and operate same way the “Western Nigeria Security Network”(Amotekun) operates within the laws of Nigeria.

We all know the security challenges in the Niger delta region, apart from the north east, the most insecure region in Nigeria today is the Niger delta region.

With a joint security outfit, we will not only create jobs for the South South People, it would also bring security of life and properties and allow companies to function well without fear and also encourage other companies to come to the Niger delta region and invest and most especially it will also encourage importers to use the Port Harcourt Sea Port and also that of Warri to ease tension on the Lagos port.

The members of the Niger delta security guard would be recruited from: Vigilante groups, ex militants, repentant cultist and those Niger deltans who would voluntarily choose to join.

What do you think?

No tribalism here please.
A welcome development but i think Ex- cultist should not be part of this scheme.I understand the ex militant struggles but i do not know what the ex cultist struggles are.Is like bringing in ex Arm robbers and Assassins.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by omoharry(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Armaggedon:
This afonja opened account less than a week ago. Despite the public support amotekun receives from SE/SS afonja haven't gotten enough spine to proceed without looking for a bandwagon.

He is even looking for the support of SS in case the whole 'show' develop into something significant.
pls Bleep off this thread and go and look for another tribal bashing thread.You cannot survive without starting kick starting a tribal comments.The op asked your kind to stay clear from his thread but being the stubborn fly that you are you still found your way here. Pls get out, we only need matured mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Blackking98(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Reading this post I was forced to go back to first page and check the moniker commenting to make sure I am not misfiring,

Dukeprince is from rivers state
Nextdoor is from rivers state
Dmerciful is from Delta state.

Where did you see any Eastern state there commenting or stuffs like that.

Let me state categorically that your obsession with Igbos won't do your anything. Mind your business and your ethnic group.

Igbos no send you people on any assignment on unity neither are we interested in what happens in your abode.

Writing as if the enclave is one Newcastle-upon-Tyne England whereas development are yet to meet people there.

Focus on your ethnicity and let others hear word. Even I am not conversant with those monikers I would have ignored but it seems you feed and enjoy as far as you hear igbo.

Everybody should mind their business and pursue their own goal. Igbos don't need you neither do you need them.

Nigeria is created for business and that's what everybody is doing. Business taking people to places and when it is over to your tent O isreal.

Be guided and mind your people and let others.

Your can create and form American airforce, nobody is interested let alone have time.

Nonsense
This meaningless epistle is yet to prove what I've just said wrong,did the topic shift yes or no?
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Blackking98(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
President2031:

They are not civilized, they think civilization is selling goods at Onitsha, Aba etc
Hmm
Not all of them
Some are just irritating
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blackking98:

This meaningless epistle is yet to prove what I've just said wrong,did the topic shift yes or no?

Oga mind your business. Igbos no send you on any tour. All monikers commenting there were from SS but in your usual Igbophobia u rush to summarise and tag it east.

Mr you and your people should pursue whatever you guys want to and when achieved God be with you guys.

Alow others be and stop dragging who no send you or even drag you.

Trying to twist same statement you made....pathetic.

Pls do your thing and let others do their own...case closed.
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
President2031:

The reason is simple we have balls.

Yoruba man stop hiding under clone moniker. It reeks of inferiority complex.

Igbos must be so powerful that any of their actions sends fear down you guys spines.

Igbo amaka no doubt.

1 Like

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Blackking98(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Oga mind your business. Igbos no send you on any tour. All monikers commenting there were from SS but in your usual Igbophobia u rush to summarise and tag it east.

Mr you and your people should pursue whatever you guys want to and when achieved God be with you guys.

Alow others be and stop dragging who no send you or even drag you.

Trying to twist same statement you made....pathetic.

Pls do your thing and let others do their own...case closed.
When you're ready to answer the question quote me
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by MayorofLagos(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
What is Wike saying in that video? Sometimes im not able to understand him when he speaks. MC Oluomo speaks better grammar.

Is Wike teaching history to the Oba or what? I like Wike but his public speech is like listening to omoniile explain why Ambode lost second term. grin
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blackking98:

When you're ready to answer the question quote me

Shift abeg.

Mtcheeew
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by DNSPro: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Osaze007:

See why we no follow una enter Biafra
Igbo land is landlocked

Switzerland is landlocked but you will never enjoy what her citizens enjoy till you die, even your 100th generation will not come any close..

Clown
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by kellight(m): 12:48am On Jan 21, 2020
All I've been reading here is hate, hate, hate, hate and hate.......what is wrong with you guys?

1 Like

Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by President2031: 4:44am On Jan 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The reason is simple we have balls.

Yoruba man stop hiding under clone moniker. It reeks of inferiority complex.

Igbos must be so powerful that any of their actions sends fear down you guys spines.

Igbo amaka no doubt.

You think it’s everyone in here who act like you igbos with fake profile?
Re: South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2020
President2031:

You think it’s everyone in here who act like you igbos with fake profile?

Continue running about creating igbo threads and making us popular.

When you done, kindly retire to ogbomosho or any brown roof hut.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / IPOB Intelligence " They Are Planning To Burn Down Alaba Market And Blame ESN" / Nnamdi Kanu Court Hearing Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.