Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) (59613 Views)

Krystal Okeke Honoured As Nigeria Diaspora Youth Ambassador / Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol .very funny. How did you know?

That's their so called tradition, if a man didn't pay your dowry or if he divorces you and dowry returned, the child belongs to your father and bears your father's surname alongside with you.
But Linda and Chioma's sons were named at birth when nobody paid a dime.

They are just disgracing themselves, cos without being told, everyone would have known you are a bastard and abusing you emotionally.
Why are they not insulting Linda even when the man is dissociative?
Stella Oduah's full grown men changed to Oduah, Segun Arinze's daughter is Njemane, Churchill's son is Dikeh.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Where is the fulani dress? grin

Seun,
create a nursery school in Nairaland so I can enroll people like this op and pay their scholarship to learn all over again from bottom up.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Patrick006: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
ud4u:

An iroko tree comparateur assurance chat spotted
This is really interesting information for me.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
Foolish girl! Go and convert to Islam too, one of the foolish Igbo girls bringing shame to Igbos....one of the foolish girls making Yoruba boys see Igbo girls as easy to fvck and dump hoes, continue, you and the rest of lose Igbo girls who don't respect their heritage and go about opening legs for Yoruba boys all because of useless money will be disgraced one after the other, and later they will be talking thrash about you fools angry angry
Actually Igbo girls are very easy to fvck.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2020
What is it with igbo women and wig, is it that they all dont have hair

AlexReports:
US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume

US born Nigerian Beauty Queen, Convener of America Kids Multicultural Fashion Show, Philanthropist, Humanitarian and an Ambassador of the Nigeria Police Force, Queen Krystal Okeke has released stunning and adorable pictures of herself, displaying the traditional costumes and artifacts of the typical Africa-fulani cultural identity.

She unveiled the pictures few days ago after a photoshoot session organized by her Managers.
The vibrant international model and cultural Activist, Queen Krystal Okeke dressed in an amazing seemingly angelic hijab outfit, showcasing the unchallengeable attractiveness and beauty of the Fulani tradition. In a reaction from the iconic single mother, she defined the choice of the costume as identical to her origin and formative years in Nigeria.

Queen Krystal is a dedicated humanitarian who has continue to use her capacity and intelligence to impact lives across Europe, America and Africa. As a single mother of little Kleopatra Vargas, Queen Krystal was herself birthed by Taraba State Father who met with her mother who hails from Anambra state. She has remained adept in improving the lives of widows, single mothers and women through empowerment projects and programs.

She was recently made an Ambassador of the Nigeria Police Force, when she Guested the Kaduna state chapter of POWA Annual Empowerment project in Nigeria. She was honored and recognized as a World Class Beauty Queen in 2017, the same year she graduated from the Governors State University with a Degree in Journalism.

http://nollytvafrica.com/2020/01/18/us-born-beauty-queen-krystal-okeke-displays-fulani-costume-as-unveils-her-official-wikipedia-page/

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Actually Igbo girls are very easy to fvck.

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
Anyway I don't blame you Yoruba charlatans and I hope Igbo girls on this forum are reading. Honestly I don't blame you guys at all, I blame the foolish, lose, senseless Igbo girls that fall for you guys honestly....I have no unmarried immediate female relative now, and for my daughter, if she dare date a Yoruba guy and I find out, both she and the guy will regret it. This I will make known to her as she grows.....I don't care who he is or who he wants to become tomorrow, that's his freaking business, but don't near my daughter if you are a Yoruba guy and love your life and want to live long on earth!!!
why dont you go out there and harm a yoruba guy and see if you wont join ojucrook in hell firegringrin

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Hotfreez:
[s][/s]

They would settle the Elders in your village and they would stand in for you on the day of marriage. No law says the father must agree before an Igbo lady gets married. If you like, no gree. You can go and die.

When you see money, you would eat your vomit and come back begging. Chioma and Linda papa talk pass you. Once they see money, they shut up.

In the alternative, since you don't want to have sense, we impregnate your daughter and dump her for you to be feeding her akpu at your expense.
shit!! you just killed that guy.. e pain the flat.headed drug dealer...
Hahahahaha gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
[s]I repeat, I don't blame you Yoruba charlatans, I blame the foolish, untrained, lose Igbo girls who stoop so low to date a Yoruba guy out of the millions and billions of men all over the world, I blame them.

Just pray you don't near the daughter of an Igbo man like me, you will not even be alive to talk of negotiating for any dowry payment, I don't have time for nonsense. In real life, you and I wouldn't be exchanging words of course, I have people to handle you silently. Your likes can be wasted like mosquitto to talk of coming close to tell me you know my daughter.

I repeat it again, I don't blame you Yoruba rats, I blame the stupid Igbo girls who don't respect their family and heritage....you are better single for life as an Igbo girl than settle for a Yoruba guy, a guy from a tribe who hate your heritage and people for no justifiable reason aside envy and foolishness! Its just a matter of time before he will treat you like thrash because behind you Igbo girls dating Yoruba guys, they talk thrash about you, they have no respect or regard for you....most Yoruba guys don't even regard their own Yoruba ladies talk more of you Igbo girl...most Yoruba guys don't take good care of their wife no matter how rich they are, so what should make a reasonable Igbo girl from a responsible family to marry a Yoruba guy Sighs[/s]
if you can't stand it, you can ask your girls to live SW and go back to SE and see if you will see any yoruba in SE to bother you... the only few yorubas that date/marry your women are the ones in SW..if you don't want it, relocate back to the SE and sit your asses down there..
Hahaaaaaaahahahah

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Arielnatasha(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
Foolish girl! Go and convert to Islam too, one of the foolish Igbo girls bringing shame to Igbos....one of the foolish girls making Yoruba boys see Igbo girls as easy to fvck and dump hoes, continue, you and the rest of lose Igbo girls who don't respect their heritage and go about opening legs for Yoruba boys all because of useless money will be disgraced one after the other, and later they will be talking thrash about you fools angry angry
Get a life. hatred kills.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
Your name sound Igbo, if after reading all the thrash these broke, future-less Yoruba charlatans are saying about Igbo girls on this same forum and you still go ahead and reply a PM from a Yoruba rat, then you are a joke!

You Igbo ladies should respect your tribe and heritage, stop disgracing us angry angry
you say yorubas are futureless but they are richer than you lots.. and it is your people who comes to their region for greener pasture..
YORUBAS are futureless, while every igbo man future is to dominate prison in foreign land

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Hotfreez:

Go and ask Chioma.

As for someone being wasted, you're welcome to try it. You would get killed like a dog that you are and I would send a goat to pacify your hungry elders.

Will even get your daughter for free as jara.
chai gringrin
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Jibsy203:

Bro Yoruba girls are d most foolish and cheap girls in Nigeria don't mind does fools, a married afonja lady will like u to Bleep her upon say his husband is staying in d same compound, at list i have Bleep more than 10 but am running for dem now cos d are all smelling pigs..mind u i always use two cd in every round
any body can claim anything on internet. I can also claim I have bleeped over 100 married igbo woman(even though it's true gringrin)...
Everybody knows your women dominate prostitution

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by fk002: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:

Your signature and what you have written up there are contrary why,?
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:

why are you so hurt? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Priwillo: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Soft
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Yes.
OK that's a nice name, I am James by the way, which state are you from?
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
This girl wowo Ooooh from the 3rd frame

AlexReports:
US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume

US born Nigerian Beauty Queen, Convener of America Kids Multicultural Fashion Show, Philanthropist, Humanitarian and an Ambassador of the Nigeria Police Force, Queen Krystal Okeke has released stunning and adorable pictures of herself, displaying the traditional costumes and artifacts of the typical Africa-fulani cultural identity.

She unveiled the pictures few days ago after a photoshoot session organized by her Managers.
The vibrant international model and cultural Activist, Queen Krystal Okeke dressed in an amazing seemingly angelic hijab outfit, showcasing the unchallengeable attractiveness and beauty of the Fulani tradition. In a reaction from the iconic single mother, she defined the choice of the costume as identical to her origin and formative years in Nigeria.

Queen Krystal is a dedicated humanitarian who has continue to use her capacity and intelligence to impact lives across Europe, America and Africa. As a single mother of little Kleopatra Vargas, Queen Krystal was herself birthed by Taraba State Father who met with her mother who hails from Anambra state. She has remained adept in improving the lives of widows, single mothers and women through empowerment projects and programs.

She was recently made an Ambassador of the Nigeria Police Force, when she Guested the Kaduna state chapter of POWA Annual Empowerment project in Nigeria. She was honored and recognized as a World Class Beauty Queen in 2017, the same year she graduated from the Governors State University with a Degree in Journalism.

http://nollytvafrica.com/2020/01/18/us-born-beauty-queen-krystal-okeke-displays-fulani-costume-as-unveils-her-official-wikipedia-page/

Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
crunchyg:

OK that's a nice name, I am James by the way, which state are you from?

IMO
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

IMO
Wow so you are my sis, I am from Abia, if you don't mind can we talk on Whatsapp, my number is below on my signature
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
crunchyg:

Wow so you are my sis, I am from Abia, if you don't mind can we talk on Whatsapp, my number is below on my signature

Hahaha. It's not that easy to get me to chat with you.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Hahaha. It's not that easy to get me to chat with you.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
crunchyg:

shocked shocked shocked wow, never knew I have been talking with Hope Uzodinma younger cousin, OK for the joy of the election outcome make it easy. I am waiting for you on whatsapp

Lol. I only chat with specific people on whatsapp. So just manage our conversation on nairaland okay.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. I only chat with specific people on whatsapp. So just manage our conversation on nairaland okay.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=crunchyg post=85937946]
I no gree ooo, I am among the specific people, so the earlier you add up the better. Don't worry you won't be bored, I am a fun person[/q[i][/iuote]

I've made my decision. I am the queen and my decision is FINAL cool
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Muna4real post=85938247][/quote]
Hahahahahaha, that's the only thing I can say, a queen is about losing a king that is about saving her life
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
crunchyg:

Hahahahahaha, that's the only thing I can say, a queen is about losing a king that is about saving her life

Saving her life from what exactly?
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Saving her life from what exactly?
From the warriors of Amakanma village tongue
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
crunchyg:

From the warriors of Amakanma village tongue

Okay. Thanks for your concern. But the queen is very much capable of defending her kingdom without any allies.
Re: Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Okay. Thanks for your concern. But the queen is very much capable of defending her kingdom without any allies.
drop your own number let me call you, I want to hear that your sweet voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.