Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick (7674 Views)

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by YungMillionaire: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
powerkey:
Chioma brought this upon herself by accepting to marry a Yoruba.

Yorubas don't like any of their successful sons to marry an Igbo but they want all those their werey good for nothing daughters to marry wealthy Igbo men.

See how it's Yorubas that have been opposing davido and chiomas marriage from day one.

Too bad.

Guy you are mad. And I am not even Yoruba. What has this gotta to do with tribe?

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by itsme01: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
beating around the bush
Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by Ryocaj(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oga did u fvck Chioma or not?
DavidO don enter one chance.. A lesson 2 u girls sleeping around.. karma is fvcking mean..

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by kestolove95(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Na here u switch to abi
u refuse to buy me phone wetin I go do
Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by jedisco(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
wife kor has he married chioma ni?? Even tho everybody sabi chioma package for Babcock that year them tidy her matter wella... even for jos most people no go know but she do her secondary school for jtown ask any confirm jtown nigga I sabi her package wella she no be saint

So you know her both in Jos Jos and Babcock ?
Hope it's not fairy tales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by Moz22: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2020
powerkey:
Chioma brought this upon herself by accepting to marry a Yoruba.

Yorubas don't like any of their successful sons to marry an Igbo but they want all those their werey good for nothing daughters to marry wealthy Igbo men.

See how it's Yorubas that have been opposing davido and chiomas marriage from day one.

Too bad.
if u typed this shit urself, then U shd be sorry for urself. U aren't okay at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 19, 2020
To be honest I don't know who Perruzi is until I saw one lady two days ago dancing on Twitter to one of his song "only you" I like the song anyway it gave me the strength to reconnect with the only lady I ever loved....I have listen to "Disturbance" too.I think what he needs is focus not distraction. ..but it strange I couldn't find a video for both song.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:21am On Jan 19, 2020
uruba23:
To be honest I don't know who Perruzi is until I saw one lady two days ago dancing on Twitter to one of his song "only you" I like the song anyway it gave me the strength to reconnect with the only lady I ever loved....I have listen to "Disturbance" too.I think what he needs is focus not distraction. ..but it strange I couldn't find a video for both song.

Wow. You did not know Peruzzi. He is a young cat I respect due to his song writing skills. He has been one of the brains behind some of Davido's mad hits.

Perruzzi is davido's ghost writer.
Perruzzi wrote 'FIA' and 'FALL' for davido

You can check another song he wrote for Davido. Twisted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjsKSsyYqmw

I think he also wrote Amaka for Tuface. Sad this crisis is rocking his camp. Still does not kill my respect for him.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by Auxigen(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Ekemeze:
you Bleep Chioma? yes or no. na wetin we wan knw
So it was Peruzzi... Chai!!
Saw that Post on a WhatsApp status and I was like..who could've done it..? How d tin take leak Sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by voltron14: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Look Peruzzi or Pagluica stop trying to confuse us.

What is your relationship with Chioma?

That's all we want to know.
Re: Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick by voltron14: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
Nothing way Moses no go hear for wilderness

If he come climb mount Sinai nko?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares Racy Pics With Drake From Anaconda Video / This Fool Wear Aba Made Pass Anything – Actor Ik Ogbonna Slams Timaya / Chadwick Boseman's Final Tweet Becomes Most Liked Post In Twitter History (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.