Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. (2528 Views)

Oil Business Collaboration / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / 30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
babablogger:

Good morning, I'm currently working a a Web application it's online but not open to everyone yet, I'll be glad if I can send the link to you privately

Cool. 08104893710 (whatsapp)
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by FreshOrganics: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
mcameo:

Cool. 08104893710 (whatsapp)

Can I share my project blueprint offline too?
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by bigdaddygeee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
babablogger:

Good morning, I'm currently working a a Web application it's online but not open to everyone yet, I'll be glad if I can send the link to you privately
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by bigdaddygeee(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
mcameo:

I am an investor, worked in blue chip companies, manage a number of businesses, love transparency and hard work in people, I would like to invests in people with sound business opportunities, with notable track records, to assist the business with loans and also help contribute to its goals and objective to making a sound business model. I would want to have an insight into where you are and where you are taking it to.

I invest in individuals, because individuals make good businesses and not the other way.

A word of advice, scammers need not show up, i would sense your pitch a mile away.

Thanking you for your time.

The business am involved in and wish you would collaborate in is the Construction Materials Haulage Business. It"s a profitable business that pays daily.
I live in Lagos and do jobs between the state and Ogun State.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by keemson4(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
mcameo:

I am an investor, worked in blue chip companies, manage a number of businesses, love transparency and hard work in people, I would like to invests in people with sound business opportunities, with notable track records, to assist the business with loans and also help contribute to its goals and objective to making a sound business model. I would want to have an insight into where you are and where you are taking it to.

I invest in individuals, because individuals make good businesses and not the other way.

A word of advice, scammers need not show up, i would sense your pitch a mile away.

Hello,
Akeem Akinsanya is my real name and I'm a web designer by Profession. I have a Partner that is an INVENTOR (QUDRI OLANREWAJU) mainly on Consumer Products like Headbot (It a device for sorting headache for pregnancy mother, children and adults) among others He designed a device for washing the Toilet and all his Products are Back by a Patent right from UK and US.
Try to see the Beautiful Project from him and let see what could come out of it.
My Partner is a Big Asset, an investment would be the best thing.

Thanks.
akokotayo@yahoo.com
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:54am On Jan 31, 2020
lets discuss an opportunity in agri export...08077881934 whats-app
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2020
babablogger:

Pls send to WhatsApp 08104893170.
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by mcameo: 12:39am On Feb 01, 2020
keemson4:

Hello,
Akeem Akinsanya is my real name and I'm a web designer by Profession. I have a Partner that is an INVENTOR (QUDRI OLANREWAJU) mainly on Consumer Products like Headbot (It a device for sorting headache for pregnancy mother, children and adults) among others He designed a device for washing the Toilet and all his Products are Back by a Patent right from UK and US.
Try to see the Beautiful Project from him and let see what could come out of it.
My Partner is a Big Asset, an investment would be the best thing.

Thanks.
akokotayo@yahoo.com

Let's talk 08104893710
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by fabulous2000(m): 1:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Join the optimist Tv for business secrets, sales and marketing secrets, how to make money daily, personal branding and all the likes.

https:///2347052817037?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20Tv%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by kammali: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Interesting 08027200299
Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by honestpoju: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
mcameo:

Good afternoon,

I will be brief and simple sir. I am a Chef, I work part time by private catering, weddings, birthdays and the likes. I have the requisite skill and knowledge. I want to set up a spot where we will be selling continental meal, BBQ ,burgers and finger foods.

I am based in Ibadan.

Thank you..

Re: Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. by Robertgreene1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
mcameo:

okay...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Legit Airdrops Only / 1.5 Million Idle In The Bank. / All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.