Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Automobiles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Automobiles (589 Views)

Vehicles Registration Made Easy For Various Types Of Automobiles / 2004 FX 35 Infinity Jeep Ash Color For N3m Fear Not Automobiles / Family-friendly 2006 Highlander 3 Row Seats Fear Not Automobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automobiles by Seyiafoo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please I need you to help me make a choice among the following cars with respect to the cost of maintenance likely mechanical problems they develop and fuel consumption:
1. Toyota Highlander V4, 2003 Model
2. Toyota Rav 4 V4 if possible, 2006 model
3. Toyota Camry (Muscle) V4.

I will really appreciate your counsel as it will go a long way to guide to avoid making a wrong decision.
Re: Automobiles by 2shure: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
They are all 4plugs. Go for highlander

2 Likes

Re: Automobiles by greggng: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Seyiafoo:
Good evening everyone. Please I need you to help me make a choice among the following cars with respect to the cost of maintenance likely mechanical problems they develop and fuel consumption:
1. Toyota Highlander V4, 2003 Model
2. Toyota Rav 4 V4 if possible, 2006 model
3. Toyota Camry (Muscle) V4.

I will really appreciate your counsel as it will go a long way to guide to avoid making a wrong decision.

Go for highlander cos of our roads....thank me later....meanwhile , I have the 4plug of highlander and also the v6 of it incase u May chose to patronise me ...I will give u at a very good rate...whatsap me 08062593234...I am at gowon estate

1 Like

Re: Automobiles by Seyiafoo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Automobiles by vehiclesprides: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Depending on the state you live in, you may need to have a vehicle examination for outflows, security, or both before you can enlist or re-register a vehicle. Nonetheless, numerous states have discarded title renewal such investigations. New Jersey, for instance, no longer requires a yearly wellbeing investigation, however the state requires an emanations assessment at regular intervals following an underlying five-year review free period for another vehicle.
Re: Automobiles by bhphnearme: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Credit tested clients is filling the buy here pay here new jersey sellers. Subprime moneylenders avoid a purchaser who have unfortunate FICO scores or have unfortunate work history, subsequently dismissing the candidate's credit.

As the Buy Here Pay Here Dealer, your business is expecting the gamble of reimbursement on the advance gave to your client on account of default.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Toyota Camry 2015 Few Months Used With Original Duty / 2003 Nissan Xterra / Apply For Online Used Bike Loan At Droom Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.