Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ecole De Commerce Lyon France & Spencer Atohengbe Are Scammers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ecole De Commerce Lyon France & Spencer Atohengbe Are Scammers (405 Views)

Wes Evaluation Esm University Benin (ecole Superieure De Management) / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecole De Commerce Lyon France & Spencer Atohengbe Are Scammers by EETT(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hi everyone.

This is to bring to your notice that the so called Ecole De Commerce Lyon, France and their international admission processing officer named Spencer Atohengbe are scammers. If you apply to their institution they will collect part tuition and refuse to refund the money when the visa is denied.

Be warned! Do not fall a victim!! They penetrated into Nigeria through a Nigerian called Spencer Atohengbe and we are doing everything possible to assist the applicants to apprehend him and others.

Here are Spencer's Images

Re: Ecole De Commerce Lyon France & Spencer Atohengbe Are Scammers by Arnaud4real: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just came across the message alleging fraudulent activities of école de commerce and Spencer atohengbe, the report is not true. I am a Nigerian student in the institution and I know Dr Spencer as a professional and responsible teacher and Nigerian citizen living and working responsible here. I challenge the author of the message above to any court of competent jurisdiction to settle the matter, if any. The school has been recruiting Nigerian students long before Dr Spencer arrived here, how then was Dr Spencer involved in fraud? Was Dr Spencer receiving cash directly from the students? Is Dr Spencer the owner of the school? How then was he involved in the fraud? Pls disregard the allegations, as Dr Spencer will and can not be involved in an act of fraud.
Re: Ecole De Commerce Lyon France & Spencer Atohengbe Are Scammers by EETT(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
We know you are the same person replying and we are truly in the look for you. Keep deceiving yourself by pretending to be a student. We know people like you and definitely, you will be brought to book soon.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Profile Code 'issue' / FCMB To Sponsor Young School Girl Found Using ATM Gallery Light To Do Homework / JUPEB Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.