Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Doctors In The House. Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House. Please Help (320 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House. Please Help by Cation25(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good evening doctors in the house.

My kid sister is seriously having occasional body aches.

Her two shoulders down to her wrist and chest always aches her.

Whenever the ache starts, she would be screaming in pain for hours till the pain steps down before she would get her self.

She has carried out test to ascertain the cause and possible permanent solution but nothing could be ascertained from the test.

Please, I need advise on what may be the cause of the issue and possible solution.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Doctors In The House. Please Help by Rhea(f): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Cation25:

Whenever the ache starts, she would be screaming in pain for hours till the pain steps down before she would get her self.

She has carried out test to ascertain the cause and possible permanent solution but nothing could be ascertained from the test.

Please, I need advise on what may be the cause of the issue and possible solution.

Thank you all in advance

Please clarify:

Her age
Does she have joint pain?
Which joints?
Does it affect one or both sides (left and right)?
Is it worse in the morning and better during the day or worse at the end of the day?
Have you noticed any changes with her vision (eyesight)?

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House. Please Help by Cation25(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Rhea post=85909762]

Please clarify:

Her age
Does she have joint pain?
Which joints?
Does it affect one or both sides (left and right)?
Is it worse in the morning and better during the day or worse at the end of the day?
Have you noticed any changes with her vision (eyesight)?[/quote
She is 19 years.
No joint pain
Yes. Both sides
The ache happens once in a while. Sometimes morning(for 3 hours) sometimes night.
No change in her eye sight
Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House. Please Help by Rhea(f): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Cation25 post=85910232][/quote]

Any loss of weight, fever, skin rash?
Did you take her to a general hospital for evaluation?

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House. Please Help by tabithababy(f): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2020
What's her genotype/blood group

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House. Please Help by Healthyway15: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Cation25:

Thank you all in advance

Hello... sorry about her condition

Her condition could be caused by an underlying health conditions, and having a proper diagnosis really helps in its right treatment.

The questions now, are : when did it start? does she also feel any fatigue or dizziness? does she also feel shortness of breath? What does she take for the temporary relief?

Providing answers to these questions, really help in the proper diagnosis and right recommendation of treatment for the best results.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Presure / Corana Virus-natural Outbreak Or A Biological Weapon? / How Smoking Causes Emphysema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.