Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory (49020 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by iamforeveryoung: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Nairaland and Nigerian Journalism needs to grow up, except Discretion pictures, no pictures should be hidden. You catch a criminal, you hid his face so tomorrow when that Criminal shows up, nobody will recognize him/her. These people are criminal they should be exposed so all could see and know them. The other day, a child rapist face was been covered by Nairaland, imagine that criminal regains freedom and you mistakenly hire him as your gate man. Then you have invited problem. One of the consequence of crime is that the criminal when caught will be exposed for all to see. Not to be hidden. Nairaland please open that picture lets see their face
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by streetsoldier1(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
I'm sure 98% of people commenting didn't read to understand the post

2 Likes

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2020
I hope they find those children and they get out safe

But really I don't see any trace of baby factory in the above story ooo

It seems the man was just tryin to take care of some homeless kids

And by the way what is an almajiri grin

2 Likes

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by olasco2035: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2020
frowland:

So almajiri is better than orphanage?

See mumu... orphanage or baby factory that most of u are product of same place

2 Likes

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by paparazi1(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85915904:
Wickedness of the highest order!

May every evil perpetrator and everyone that support evil in this great nation all end miserably.
How can people be so wicked in life?

Bastards they all are.

Start quoting if you are one of them
Oga if you read that post with understanding you discover that the man did not operate any baby
factory as claimed by the post.

Nigerians are wicked, what has the prof done to deserve a setup. I"m just asking, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Nnannapat(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2020
This people are grossly stupid, I have personally visited Du Mercy orphanage on several occasions during Yuletide in the past. They run a very well controlled home for the abandoned and rejected kids and gets them educated, they then link them up for adoption into carefully selected home and constantly keeps in contact with the family. How can they now tag such organised orphanage a baby factory?

If such wonderful idea are in place in several locations in Kano, there won't be any single unfortunate illiterate kid on the street in the name of almajiri, but the Northern elites don't want their down trodden to be liberated.

I can bet that this case is a well planned action by the elites to rid Kano and other areas of this laudable project.

The Northerners are sitting on on keg of gun powder and it will explode soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by chical: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2020
This is all nonsense... I guess the police is trying to tarnish the image of this man... You mean that for some years now, women has lost their babies and no noise? Whereas, I grew up close to the place in kano and nothing suspicious.. Even the hospital that they claim is well known there... And lastly, a police station resides close there... So
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by SmileDance(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
Pls make una no vex o, I'm just asking out of curiosity now, please why do they always cancel the posts of that grills guy?
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by adecz: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Northern Muslims don't want their
parent less children in orphanages,

they want them on the streets as
almajiris for easy availability for
trouble or rituals.

1 Like

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by millionboi2: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
jeffizy:
A country with no manners.
That's the way Nigerians are now .

No positive attitude, no developmental thoughts, just plain evil and wickedness.
i pity dos who still jealous others
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Christian in yeast are babies factory dealer, now northern Christian also start babies factory they should investigate that animal very well, maybe he was the one helping igbo to kidnap children from north to east, oloriburuku gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by SoNature(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2020
jeffizy:
A country with no manners.
That's the way Nigerians are now .

No positive attitude, no developmental thoughts, just plain evil and wickedness.

I always tell anyone who cares to listen that Nigerians are terrible people.

We just use religion to cover evils
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by waynejesus: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Malliamz orphanage
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by obstead200(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Susu888:
Wow ... just wow!
Small time dem go talk say Islamic detention center,shebi professor Solomon here is also a malam abi?

When people are told to denounce crime dem go tag it to one particular tribe/religion as if the other tribes/religions don't have people that engage in such.

Pls lets be guided biko, when a crime is committed lets denounce it as a crime instead of tagging it to certain tribe or religion.

Ps: Except for drug pushing (we all know that one dey inside blood of some pipo cheesy)

Pls before una start to run my mentions i no call name O" i said some people, It could be oyibo's for all you know grin

it will interest u to know that drug pushing is actually headed and driven by some big northern Alhajis. This is a fact. The Igbos are usually just runners when it comes to the business
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by uvalentine2003(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jesus
Du Merci wey dy back of ma house

That orphanage is one of the most trusted orphanage in Kano state

1 Like

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Chisaedhor: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85918408:

It is just so appaling bro.
May God keep protecting his children.

The worse part is that Buhari can not do anything about it.

Probably he doesn't know that these things are happening because he is so so old or not well and can't remember things again grin
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

who would make baby factory where millions of kids raom the street hopeless and aimless like stray dogs (God Forgive me) there is more to this story

wisdom will neva depart from you. Nigeria police can do anything to get publicity. I won't be surprised if the man is innocent. They rush to conclusion without detailed investigation.
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by frowland(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
olasco2035:

See mumu... orphanage or baby factory that most of u are product of same place

The police is telling you what you want to hear. Aboki no like orphanage. So any orphanage outside the catholic system angers them. Rejoice bro... you are fed well.
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by felixawe(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na them, hand don touch am

1 Like

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by olisaEze(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
A baby factory without pregnant women? I read the post and I can’t see where their investigations uncovered whether he sells the children (that’s what baby factories do) or not. They said he gets them from a doctor, but no amount of purchase was given.

Is it the blogger that has not done his job well, or is the police investigation not concluded yet? Which ever it is, there is more to this than we have been told.
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by gowaga68: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
jumper524:
I can bet my balls that someone would cancel the post of the guy above me b4 the end of this page..
[/s]
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by gowaga68: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
frowland:

The police is telling you what you want to hear. Aboki no like orphanage. So any orphanage outside the catholic system angers them. Rejoice bro... you are fed well.
[/s]
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by luluosas(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na waoh
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by buchai: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
every good business under this administration are illegal including this orphanage in Kano state.
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Legendguru: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Cantonese: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
jumper524:
I can bet my balls that someone would cancel the post of the guy above me b4 the end of this page..

Bring your balls out first and let us see if they will match the value of what people will bet with!
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by NaMeAboki: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oh no!
They have brought this disease to our homefront.
May their wickedness be continue to be exposed and those involve apprehended.
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by Lastmankc(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
jumper524:
Congrats bro, your blokos are save now. If not, I would have castrated You
Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by woky: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
scarybeeeee:
How did Dr. Nwoye get involved in this? He left Kano very long time ago and is doing well back home in the east,I truly doubt his involvement,that man would do anything to see children alive,safe and healthy.Hmmmmmm!

the thing tire me too ooo

I know the said orphanage very well at nomasland, close to living faith church. The same home that has been harboring abandoned children for years. Now, they are involving Dr. Nwoye that left kano years ago cheesy
We are talking about a "baby factory" that is just under the nose of nomasland police station. undecided

1 Like

Re: Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory by woky: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
olisaEze:
A baby factory without pregnant women? I read the post and I can’t see where their investigations uncovered whether he sells the children (that’s what baby factories do) or not. They said he gets them from a doctor, but no amount of purchase was given.

Is it the blogger that has not done his job well, or is the police investigation not concluded yet? Which ever it is, there is more to this than we have been told.
bross, the said doctor left kano years ago, sold the hospital to a Catholic church if I'm not wrong.. The only "connection' between the hospital and the orphanage is just proximity. That orphanage has been in existence for more than two decades and has been paying government taxes... I wonder why it's bin tag a " baby factory" now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.