Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze (17329 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2020
PDP is a rubbish Parte after Parte.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by Oksman(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2020
omenka:
Ipod piggy terrorists and lunatics doing what they do best. All they do is destroy. Little wonder they were nad at Joshua paying respect to a man fourty years older than him. They would rather he kicked the man in the head like they do their elders in their region.

Smh.

I knew i will find your comment here and wasn't surprised when i did. Poison isn’t always something you eat or drink – it can be an emotion. And hate is one of them, eating you up inside and causing destruction. Hate is a mighty strong emotion. This mental venom can pollute your spirit, poison your soul and seep into all of the relationships that surround you. Anyone who has found themselves wrapped up in the arms of hate knows how damaging and mind-consuming it can become. While hate can be directed at almost anything – animals, foods, jobs, movies – the most destructive is hatred toward other people.. Hate, when left unchecked, will drain your spirit, tarnish your soul and darken your days. Siddhartha Buddha says it all: Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Martin Luther King also said that "hating is more injurious to the hater than the hated"

You are no different from the "Piggy Terrorist" you accuse as children of hate.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2020
IPOB are pyromaniacs.
Useless terrorists and useless party
Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85916806:
Lol cheesy

Killing themselves by themsleves.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

God forbid!

shut up there! apart from selling sour suya what else do u know?
Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2020
EmptyCoconutHead:
IPOB are pyromaniacs.
Useless terrorists and useless party

ur head is really empty according to ur name
Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by ChaKumaKu(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
To buy land at choice areas in port Harcourt city at affordable rates call me on: 08079241289
Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by eDeity: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
omenka:
Ipod piggy terrorists and lunatics doing what they do best. All they do is destroy. Little wonder they were nad at Joshua paying respect to a man fourty years older than him. They would rather he kicked the man in the head like they do their elders in their region.

Smh.
Silly and dumb tribal warlord
Later, you'll be in another thread to shout patriot. Hypocrite!
Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by magzey: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
APC caused this inferno.. nobody will tell me anything different.. infact, i wont be surprised if Mbaka sent his boys to destroy the secretariat..
So Anambra is also APC State ?

Re: PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze by kenmaro: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
itsme01:

As if Military Coup and Counter coup and dictators murdering citizens are any better.. abeg me i dont want to go back to abacha regime oo i cant come and be treking because of petrol scarcity or cooking with sawdust because of no gas and kerosine.. i also like my GSM and Internet

If you want Dictatorship NorthKorea visa is cheap

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri / A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.