Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (7862 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Picadelly(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2020
I really weep for this our country Nigeria..what sort of leaders do we really have? They keep disgracing themselves per sec per sec..it's really shameful..I know for sure the host country will just be looking at them and be laughing at their foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: . by Muna4real(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2020
allthingsgood:
Mumu wailers keep fooling yourselves

Buhari remains the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. If u can't deal, just drink sniper

They didn't say he is not the president.

3 Likes

Re: . by itsme01: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Its called Oju aye

2 Likes

Re: . by Masterclass32: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
majamajic:
grin

when the home country didn't welcome u ,

u have no choice than to welcome yourself

3 Likes

Re: . by nijabazaar: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: . by allthingsgood: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muna4real:

They didn't say he is not the president.

Let common sense guide u in ur life
Re: . by MayhorE(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
ezenwajosh:
MAZI NNAMDI KANU ASKED THIS QUESTION WHEN BUHARI VISIT KOREA

HOW CAN YOU TRAVEL WITH SOMEBODY ON SAME PLANE CHATTING AND DISCUSSING WITH HIM THEN UPON ARRIVAL CAME DOWN FROM THE PLANE AND LINE UP TO WELCOME THE PERSON YOU CAME WITH

SOMETHING IS VERY VERY WRONG WITH THE BRAIN OF MOST BLACK MEN

I called that INSANITY

2 Likes

Re: . by CharlotteFlair: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
allthingsgood:

E pain am!

Oya delete it again grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Muna4real(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
allthingsgood:

You are the one who needs common sense more. But because I am a nice person,l can only pray for you.

May the good lord give you wisdom and understanding to read, understand and comprehend other people's posts in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: . by chiefolododo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020

Re: . by GlassDoctor1: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.
Re: . by NwaliE01: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Maybe they forgot they came together. [center][/center] grin grin

Re: . by Gabson006: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Its just a Protocol
Re: . by NGpatriot: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
With all that is going on in Nigeria and the rest of the world, this is what's troubling the lazy Nigerian youths, this is the top issue on their table...

Very silly.

1 Like

Re: . by oglalasioux(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
The president is always the last to leave the plane. Standard protocol.

Every other person gets off from the back. There's nothing wrong here.

1 Like

Re: . by jnoz23(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's normal cilvil servants way of life
Re: . by Donkalio: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anyway, arrival na arrival.
Re: . by Cordigor: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
With all that is going on in Nigeria and the rest of the world, this is what's troubling the lazy Nigerian youths, this is the top issue on their table...

Very silly.
[/s]
Re: . by lagdmark(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
The tin tire me, how we go fly together I go come dey welcome u again
Zoogerianism is a bad practice.

2 Likes

Re: . by TheSourcerer: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
HahahahababHah grin grin grin

Lalasticlala ooo..

The lifeless Sudanese never disappoints grin grin
hate speech !
I know where you live

1 Like

Re: . by CharlotteFlair: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hate speech !
I know where you live
oops.. bring it on grin

1 Like

Re: . by Greatken007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
It doesn't really make sense but the day i discovered it is part of standard practice (Protocol) i had to blend into the practice.

2 Likes

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Old men and continuous show of shame

2 Likes

Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ekemeze:
Ladies and gentlemen, behold your leaders, they keep disgracing us where ever they go.

Nigerians have lambasted the President’s entourage which includes; Some ministers and Governors Yahaya Bello, Muhammad
Inuwa Yahaya and Okezie Ikpeazu of Kogi, Gombe and Abia states, respectively for
travelling with the president on the same plane, and still went ahead to line up to shake and welcome General Mohammadu Buhari to the United Kingdom.

Here are some of the reactions from Nigerians:

Nigeria is not called a basket of fools for nothing. These are bunch of clowns. Some British minnows will look at them and say the fools have arrived.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is not called a basket of fools for nothing. These are bunch of clowns. Some British minnows will look at them and say the fools have arrived.

1 Like

Re: . by TheSourcerer: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
oops.. bring it on grin
wink sleep well dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri / Osun Government Cancels Independence Day Celebrations / Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.