Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (31919 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by actiondrilling: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has disclosed that he will not welcome President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage to Ekiti on June 10, as requested in a letter to him.

He explained that the Federal Government under Buhari did not deem it fit to construct even a 100-meter road in the state since they came into office.

Fayose made the disclosure yesterday at a rally in Ado-Ekiti,

The governor expressed optimism that the party’s candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka, would be the governor-elect on July 14, adding that the president and his entourage would be disgraced in the state.

He said: “I am not going to receive the president. If they think that they can use the police to intimidate us, it is a lie.

This government is undemocratic, why did they close Akure Airport yesterday, when they knew that we would be receiving our party members.

“They have been arresting members of the PDP, but we will not be provoked. We will disgrace all of them on June 14.

If you vote for the APC, you are voting for Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen. But PDP believes in the sanctity of human lives.”

He said he was aware of plans by the INEC to rig the poll, adding that they will follow them anywhere they go, even as: “we are not interested in violence.

“When I saw the President of France, Emmanuel Macron and Nigeria President, I was ashamed. This country does not deserve an old man, we deserve the younger generations,” he said.

Party leaders at the rally said: “PDP has been rebranded and repositioned to gain the lost grounds. We will rescue Nigeria from all sorts of inhuman treatment meted out by the APC.

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/why-i-will-not-welcome-buhari-to-ekiti-by-fayose/

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by edo3(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Ok na..See as i take waste FTC wey some people wan die on top...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Lol, comedian.
Who send you message?
We will be there in hundred of thousands to welcome our Sai Baba cheesy.

71 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2018
We we are observing things shocked shocked

Check out my signature guyz
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2018
If he ever shows up treat him like this

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Anigreat: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

Idiotic Buhari is a colossal failure, and no sane person will like to associate with him.

If idiotic buhari want to visit anywhere, he should visit daura and his idiotic terrorist Fulani brothers will welcome him.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Elukapendragon(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2018
My question is: why cant buhari just rest in peace? Walking upandan like tourist undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by nero2face: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2018
The fearless , my Nigga

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by nero2face: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
U send you message?
why ur Buhari write a letter to him asking to be welcomed of he doesn't "send him message",

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2018
nero2face:
why ur Buhari write a letter to him asking to be welcomed of he doesn't "send him message",
Ignore dis thing.
Ok sir.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Fiaburnthem: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2018
No one will notice fayose among those that'll be welcoming Mr president... So fayose should just go and faint abeg grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by nero2face: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Fiaburnthem:
No one will notice fayose among those that'll be welcoming Mr president... So fayose should just go and faint abeg grin grin grin
talk is cheap and free, but next time try to connect ur mouth to ur brain to say something reasonable

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by RevenGeMission: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2018
ya dont hace to
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Fiaburnthem: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2018
nero2face:
talk is cheap and free, but next time try to connect ur mouth to ur brain to say something reasonable
OK sir I've heard you... No need for your baseless insult, let me come and be going lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Hedonisst: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2018

“When I saw the President of France, Emmanuel Macron and Nigeria President, I was ashamed. This country does not deserve an old man, we deserve the younger generations,” he said.
Very shameful indeed. SMH.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by PeaceGord: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari is an unbridled phool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by ReformedAPC: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Interesting
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
U send you message?
Zombie terrorist

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by hisgrace090: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
U send you message?

See his mouth like our "sai baba"!

I'm Just jocking!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2018
hisgrace090:

See his mouth like our "sai baba"!

I'm Just jocking!

Ok .
But stop joking with people's MOUTH sha.
Some people have bad MOUTH!
Have a nice weekend ahead.

We chose to ignore dat tin above you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by emmasege: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Something tells me that Ekiti people will disgrace Bubu if he ever shows up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Lawalatm: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Do you live in Ekiti or you are one in the Hired crowd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so you dey expose yourself grin grin grin

post=69123751:
Lol, comedian.
U send you message?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Ignore dis tin too.
Aproko man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Any votee for APC is invitation to bloodshed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Paperwhite(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2018
The president have a bad social standing quiet all right @ present but government protocol demands that Fayose receives the president whenever he comes visiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by akeentech(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Fiaburnthem:

Fayose is a man of people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Paulfroshman: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Wow
Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
When ur immunity ceases to exist. I go too laf this man. He go turn dino like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by maestroferddi: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Way to go...

Zero tolerance to failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Thumbs up to the man below us.
Good decision he made there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by basic23111: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Two things I must have b4 2019, my PVC and my VISA, either he goes or I go, there's nothing like we die here
Ayam tired��

16 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Fayemi failed to welcome Jonathan too in 2014 but the problem with Fayose is that, he must talk. Fayemi didn't say a word and he shunned the then President Jonathan and swept Ado Ekiti and some towns in Ekiti the second day.

All this without noise. Fayose should learn how to act without noise too.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baheejah Mahmood: If Fulani Go On Strike For A Week, Nigerians Will Know Their / Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.