Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mcgregor Beats Donald Cerrone By TKO In 40 Seconds (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mcgregor Beats Donald Cerrone By TKO In 40 Seconds (photos) (419 Views)

Anthony Joshua Finally Defeats Carlos Takam By Tko In Round 10 / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mcgregor Beats Donald Cerrone By TKO In 40 Seconds (photos) by Naijanewsgist00: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2020
McGregor beats Donald Cerrone by TKO in 40 seconds (Photos)

UFC Conor McGregor has defeated Donald Cerrone in his highly anticipated comeback fight and it took him only 40 seconds to claim the victory.

The 31-year-old Irishman first broke the nose of Donald Cerrone with his shoulder and dropped him with a high kick before striking him with several punches at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Click here for latest news

It was McGregor’s first win since his defeat by Khabib Nurmagomedov in 2018, and the second fastest of his career.

After his win, the professional mixed martial artist and boxer said: “I’m the first fighter in UFC history to secure a knockout victory at featherweight, lightweight and welterweight. I’m very, very happy. I’m very proud.

“I’m so happy. Who’s going up and down divisions and knocking people out like that? I’ve etched my name in history once again.

“I like this weight division, I feel really good. I don’t believe I’m there yet, though, I’ve still got some work to do to get back to where I was.”

The Irishman is expected to rake in a staggering $80 million from the fight.

See More>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/mcgregor-donald-cerrone-tko/

(1) (Reply)

COMING HOME! Santi Cazorla Hints At Arsenal Return / Neymar Honors Late Kobe Bryant With PSG Goal / How Will Messi Adapt To Setien's Return To Cruyff-style Of Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.