Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me (661 Views)

This Church Banner Is Strange / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by ajalawole(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2020
good morning nairalander.. I need you people advice and help on how to handle someone issue.
Am having problem with the church in my area
I stay in one room apartment self contain. it happened that the church generator room is directly facing my window, the generator smoke always find it way into my apartment..
the church hold morning devotional 7am every morning, had midweek and Sunday service, also hold vigil every friday.
anytime they are having vigil, I make sure not to sleep off till around 3 or 4am. Have complain to the elders of the church, but they are not responding to my request. just last week, I posted on Facebook about this issue, those church member started calling me bad names.
please, who know where I can report this issue or how should I handle it.

I know most of you people may say I should pack out, if I packed out, won't another person pack it
please life matter here. this my 2nd year in this said apartment and my rent is due in August. please I need u people help on how to handle this issue. God bless us all
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by majamajic(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2020
grin

better become a member of the church , so whenever the generator is on , u will be inside the church too

don't pack out ,
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Please endure, they are praising the almighty maker. You can join them in the church whenever they hold services, your reward is in heaven.
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by BluntBoy(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2020
ajalawole:
good morning nairalander.. I need you people advice and help on how to handle someone issue.
Am having problem with the church in my area
I stay in one room apartment self contain. it happened that the church generator room is directly facing my window, the generator smoke always find it way into my apartment..
the church hold morning devotional 7am every morning, had midweek and Sunday service, also hold vigil every friday.
anytime they are having vigil, I make sure not to sleep off till around 3 or 4am. Have complain to the elders of the church, but they are not responding to my request. just last week, I posted on Facebook about this issue, those church member started calling me bad names.
please, who know where I can report this issue or how should I handle it.

I know most of you people may say I should pack out, if I packed out, won't another person pack it
please life matter here. this my 2nd year in this said apartment and my rent is due in August. please I need u people help on how to handle this issue. God bless us all

Report to the state environmental protection agency.

If you are in Lagos state, the agency to write/report to is LASEPA.

1 Like

Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by JJOF(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Bruh, don't mind those mofos at the top posting rubbish. Report to the relevant authorities. I don't know why people use religion to cover up for wickedness. What rubbish. Abeg ooo, do something quickly before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by uboma(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2020
beardlessdude:
Please endure, they are praising the almighty maker. You can join them in the church whenever they hold services, your reward is in heaven.

Useless advice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by uboma(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Report them to your Area Council, I am sure they have a unit that handles environmental hazard and pollution. Do it fast because your health and overall well-being is at stake.

In the meantime, name the Church on social media to shame them.
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by ajalawole(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2020
BluntBoy:

Report to the state environmental protection agency.
If you are in Lagos state, the agency to write/report to is LASEPA.
thanks. actually am in ilorin. trying g to get the agency to report to
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by BluntBoy(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2020
ajalawole:
thanks. actually am in ilorin. trying g to get the agency to report to

You are welcome, bro.

And I like the fact that you are not selfish. You are concerned not just for yourself, but for every human being which is why you are not just thinking of packing out but resolving the issues even for those who will take the room after you.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by yanabasee(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2020
Discuss with the Landlord or Caretaker to see how you can change the window location...

Or you take the case to the Area Council Chairman. And go with a medical doctor to explain to him the health implications of inhaling those fumes.
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by budaatum: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Keep posting on facebook. Post photos, post videos, do livecast do everything to publicise it and maybe Christ will enter into their Church and they will stop worshipping satan with their Carbon Monoxide that kills.

See it as your duty to save them from hell and damnation.
Re: Help, This Church Generator Smoke Is Killing Me by budaatum: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2020
beardlessdude:
uboma:

Useless advice!

I'm sure it was sarcasm. Least I hope it was.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Send An Evil Spirit To Torment Saul (I Have The Bible-based Answer) / Can Prayer Save Us From Corona Virus? Hard Talk / Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.