Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West (687 Views)

Big Crisis Looming In Ikorodu Again / Yoruba liberals About To Instigate a big crisis. / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by Kei144(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2020
In that dream, I was somewhere around or near the north-eastern part of South West region of Nigeria and I saw mega crisis commence towards the west of where I was. I began to run towards my home--South East. Then I woke up. When I woke up, I understood that the national crisis that will most likely end Nigeria as we know it will begin in Yoruba land.

If the Federal Government does not leave Amotekun alone, my dream will come to fulfillment. We must not forget that crisis in South West led to Nzeogwu's coup and then to Biafran War.

5 Likes

Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by Ilaw25: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2020
U get sense...... On point your dream will made my day
Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by Iamgrey5(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2020
Your dream of crisis is actually about your home in the south east.
Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by chidexleo: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
south Westerners are too smart to go to war
Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by efighter: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
OP, go and sleep again and dream about when Nigeria will become like US, UK, EU. The King dreamt and Joseph interpreted and prefer solution to make the dream a blessing and the dream became a blessing. So, go and fine solution to turn your dream to a blessing if you cannot have another good dream, if not, I will whip your bumbum

1 Like

Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by Kei144(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is no way a nation with many Muslims will not have crisis. Look around the world.
Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kei144:
In that dream, I was somewhere around or near the north-eastern part of South West region of Nigeria and I saw mega crisis commence towards the west of where I was. I began to run towards my home--South East. Then I woke up. When I woke up, I understood that the national crisis that will most likely end Nigeria as we know it will begin in Yoruba land.

If the Federal Government does not leave Amotekun alone, my dream will come to fulfillment. We must not forget that crisis in South West led to Nzeogwu's coup and then to Biafran War.

I always tell people that Nigeria will never break up until the Yorubas decide to go.
Re: In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West by kettykings: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I always tell people that Nigeria will never break up until the Yorubas decide to go.
what if just when the yorubas decide to go and there is a reapproachement between the north and the east on devolution of powers , restructuring and sharing f power and resource and the east decide no more break up , what do you think will happne ?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Breaks Silence On His Son’s Crashed Marriage To Adebutu’s Daughter / What Is Delaying The.Supreme Court Verdict For Benue State? / Presidency: Abaribe’s Call On President Buhari To Resign Is Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.