Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Achievements Of Funke Akindele And Omotola @40 As Funke Akindele Congratulates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Achievements Of Funke Akindele And Omotola @40 As Funke Akindele Congratulates (997 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achievements Of Funke Akindele And Omotola @40 As Funke Akindele Congratulates by Ares3291: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2020
In January, Omotola Jalade shared on her IG that she was grateful that at 40, her last child is already in the University. Remember she has four kids and she married quite early.

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) congratulated her on the post. Funke is 41, and just had her first babies in December of last year.

Now, if you try to compare these two women, you'd fail at it because they are both accomplished. Will you say Funke is unfortunate for just having her first babies at 41 while Omotola's last child is already in University?

My point? Stop comparing yourself with others! Your life journey isn't the same with anyone, irrespective of societal expectations.

Not everyone will get married in their twenties, not every couple will have a baby nine months into marriage, not everyone will become a millionaire in their thirties, some people will get their dream jobs at 40, it doesn't mean they've failed. Some will become CEOs at 55.

Please learn to focus on your life. I know it's a difficult thing to do in this era of social media where everyone seems to be doing well in life except you. Don't compare your life journey with others, not even your classmates.

There are only CLASSMATES, there are no LIFEMATES. You're your only mate in life.

Whenever you're tempted to compare yourself with others (which makes you to feel pressured and sad), come back to this post and digest every word. So you better save it, because I will too.

Original Source: http:///s7a440530200117en_ng

Re: Achievements Of Funke Akindele And Omotola @40 As Funke Akindele Congratulates by Bewiseedet(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Irony of LIFE. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of Funke Akindele And Omotola @40 As Funke Akindele Congratulates by We4all: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Omotola chose her path when she married as a teenager. Funke accepted what life threw at her and she seems happy right now.

Even though both of them arrived the same destination at different times, it's okay to question why she got there late;so she can prepare better next time(that is if there will ever be a next time).

What I'm trying to say is this: Healthy comparison is needed at times to push and encourage ourselves so we can get better.

It's normal as human beings to wonder why we ain't making any headway in life, while others don't have to struggle for anything. That's what makes us human!

And for those who think that their time will come, well, my sister waited for her time and within a blink of an eye, she was gone with the wind!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Claim That He Is Beautiful Than Juliet Ibrahim / Trending Video-take Her To My Chamber, I Am Coming To Make Her Cum / Nigerian Footballer Emenike & Pretty Wife Welcome Their Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.