Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fresh (oron)crayfish Supply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fresh (oron)crayfish Supply (593 Views)

Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets / Itoro Food Stuff - Start Crayfish Business With Oron Crayfish / Oron Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh (oron)crayfish Supply by Kachie247(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Doing business in Nigeria could be very challenging for so many reasons. More especially, for buyers trying to connect with sellers/suppliers, the issue of “TRUST” is very important on both sides.

Starting out as a Crayfish supplier, It was a bit challenging to get new customers. Those who patronized us however and were happy with our service blessed us with so much Referrals smiley and I’m glad not to have let them down.

This post is for for you out there in search of a Credible Crayfish supplier that is trustworthy.
I’ve been able to build my brand from scratch and I’m glad to tell you, we are registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC as “Rossil Foods”

We deliver Fresh bags of Crayfish gotten from the banks of Oron, Akwa Ibom. Our delivery is Nationwide.
We sell Full bags at Wholesale rates.

Crayfish gotten from Oron, Akwa Ibom is arguably one of the best in terms of taste, neatness and nutritional value!

Buying Crayfish in Full bags is ideal for Retailers, Resellers, Restaurants, Groups of Friends/Colleagues, Civil servants, NGOs, Businesses, etc.

You’re getting Crayfish directly from the source and straight to your location!

Looking forward to doing business this 2020 and beyond wink

Follow us on IG and Facebook @RossilFoods.

Call/WhatsApp: 08177166137 to place your order or for inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tecno Mobile So Popular In Africa? / Buy Api/pellets/excepients Directly From Dubai...we Ship It To You / Benefits Of Hiring A Moving Company For Your Business Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.