Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Great Wedding Invitation Designer - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Great Wedding Invitation Designer (7401 Views)

hand made wedding invitation card made for a Nairalander by us (pictures) / Cheap Wedding Invitation Cards / Must I Print Wedding Invitation Cards ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Wedding Invitation Designer by kanmi22(f): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
Pls i am getting married soon and i will like to know of any great professional wedding invitation card designer. I need about 500 copies with great quality and creativity. Any one here or any reccomendation?thanks
Pls leave your email. I will need to see your past work via a website or FB or anywhere i can see your previous jobs.
Thanks people.

Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by RedHazel: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
Check out www.red-hazel.com for website designers and other information/ contacts you'll need to plan your special day!
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by mpls143: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
Deft Impressions, we specialize in designing all kinds of  invitation cards ( Wedding cards, birthday cards), programmes, calendars and the rest.

contact deftimpressions@yahoo.com

call 07041719023 or 018248935

Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by pharuk: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2010
I really like the first 3 samples,
Do you know the website or a contact email for them?

checked some website listed here and they dont have samples of past work, very poor
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by kanmi22(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
Yea, they are really nice with good quality. i wish i can get someone to do it in naija but no luck yet, i will feed u in if i get someone!.
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by kanmi22(f): 4:55am On Dec 27, 2010
its sad that we cant get anyone to do such a great job in naija, pls any info will be appreciated.
thanks
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by mpls143: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2011
we can do it and even better ones, pls call 08034469999
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by jessicaf: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2011
Have you considered bespoke and unique metal wedding invitations exclusively from Éclat Designs? They did the invites for the Beads of Arcadia launch party as well as the FAB/Vlisco Night Out event a few weeks ago at Landmark Village. They also did the stunning invites for Ascon Oil's 25th Anniversary. They're UK-based but have an office in Lagos and the number is 08028149795. You can also check out their website at www.eclat-designs.com

Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by kanmi22(f): 2:55am On Jan 16, 2011
jessicaf:

Have you considered bespoke and unique metal wedding invitations exclusively from Éclat Designs? They did the invites for the Beads of Arcadia launch party as well as the FAB/Vlisco Night Out event a few weeks ago at Landmark Village. They also did the stunning invites for Ascon Oil's 25th Anniversary. They're UK-based but have an office in Lagos and the number is 08028149795. You can also check out their website at www.eclat-designs.com

Thank you, i checked out the website and sent them an email,i hope they are not too expensive sha. Thanks alot!
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by WeddingGuru(f): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2012
Hello.

The Wedding Guru Nigeria has a fantastic range of wedding invitations and they also do wedding decorations.
Try out www.twguru.com

Stay tuned for our wedding promo running from August 2012, with full wedding packages from 1.5mil inclusive of everything you need for your wedding except venue, food and drinks. Great deals.

Phone: 08181200008
info@twguru.com
Re: Great Wedding Invitation Designer by ExoticWedding12: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wedding Card Printing Design
Exoticweddingcard is a brand that specializes in the conceptualization of designer wedding invitation cards. We design modern and luxury invitations which add something special to the momentous celebratory occasions that a family shares together. From weddings to Anniversaries, Baby showers to birthdays and inauguration to parties, our innovative designer cards can add a touch of warmth and style to any & every occasion. Your search for Unique & Customized Designer Wedding Invitations ends here.We also customized jotters, bags souvenirs.. Contact Us Today
Exoticweddingcard is a brand that specializes in the conceptualization of designer wedding invitation cards. We design modern and luxury invitations which add something special to the momentous celebratory occasions that a family shares together. From weddings to Anniversaries, Baby showers to birthdays and inauguration to parties, our innovative designer cards can add a touch of warmth and style to any & every occasion. Your search for Unique & Customized Designer Wedding Invitations ends here.We also customized jotters, bags souvenirs.. Contact Us Today 08066279571

(1) (Reply)

Marriage In Oron, Akwa Ibom State / Photos: Yinka Quadri Son Wedding Introduction Yesterday / Infinix Mobility Wins Lapriga Mobile Lifestyle Brand Of The Year 2019 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.