Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dreams (172 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dreams by SPENCERD(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday brothers and sisters in the house.
Last night,I had two dreams which are:
(1)I we where to write examination, I was not having a plain sheet to write with,later,I got a rhapsody of reality booklet ,open to the empty page there and filled in my details, shortly after that,the exam was postponed and I woke up

(2)I saw myself by a well filled to the brim with water.you need to walk on top of some planks before getting to the well.about two planks were broken anyway, I walked through the planks to the well and I began to use my bucket to scoop water from the well.I didn't use rope because the well was filled to the brim.it was when I was carrying the water to go out that I discovered it was the premises of MFM here in port Harcourt where I had gone to worship with them before.
Re: My Dreams by CharlotteFlair: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
I will attempt grin

In the first one, what kind of exam we're you going to write? If it's like secondary school or for other lower qualification exams which ordinarily you have outgrown, then the Lord has saved you from a possible set back in life by postponing the exam and giving you a religious manual for you to know he's with you.

If the exam is one you should be writing, still the Lord is telling you not to be afraid of disappointments which you may face soon, because he's always with you.

In the second dream, the well filled to the brim with clean water is a good omen. There's huge success awaiting you. But you must also work (fetch the water) for you to reap it. As long water is clean and the one you fetched and is taking away did not spill, (as in trying to balance the bucket on your head for e.g, and it trips over spilling everything) the Lord is telling you, he has answered your prayers.

What I understand again is, you have to take your walk with God more serious. You don't have to be a pastor or a fanatic, but there's something in you the Lord can communicate with.

You are special! grin
Re: My Dreams by SPENCERD(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
I will attempt grin

In the first one, what kind of exam we're you going to write? If it's like secondary school or for other lower qualification exams which ordinarily you have outgrown, then the Lord has saved you from a possible set back in life by postponing the exam and giving you a religious manual for you to know he's with you.

If the exam is one you should be writing, still the Lord is telling you not to be afraid of disappointments which you may face soon, because he's always with you.

In the second dream, the well filled to the brim with clean water is a good omen. There's huge success awaiting you. But you must also work (fetch the water) for you to reap it. As long water is clean and the one you fetched and is taking away did not spill, (as in trying to balance the bucket on your head for e.g, and it trips over spilling everything) the Lord is telling you, he has answered your prayers.

What I understand again is, you have to take your walk with God more serious. You don't have to be a pastor or a fanatic, but there's something in you the Lord can communicate with.

You are special! grin
I'm impressed by your interpretations,thank you sir/ma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I Made $2000 In One Month For Free / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.