Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) (1607 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Twins Mark First Birthday: Hubby Post Pics / Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo Others Storm Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets’ Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) by AmicableEd: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gospel singer Yinka Ayefele is full of gratitude to God as his triplets – two boys and a girl, turn one.

Kemi Filani News reports that the triplets were delivered prematurely on the 18th of January, 2019 in the United State of America.

Marking their first birthday with a video story of their growth in the past one year, Yinka Ayefele wrote ” What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you LORD.
OUR TRIPLETS ARE ONE YEAR OLD TODAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY TREASURE. ”

“My babies were actually born on January 18, 2019. They were delivered prematurely, so initially I had to deny the reports when it went viral. I told those who saw me at the hospital in the USA not to disclose that I had given birth because I wanted my triplets to live.

I was so scared initially for their lives, I didn’t want anything to happen to them health-wise but I thank God that everything is perfect now, they are doing very fine.” Yinka Ayefele gushed.

Recounting how much joy the triplets have brought into his life, Yinka Ayefele said “
“It’s a thing of joy and I have never experienced it before. I never expected it too because when one is looking for the fruit of the womb, one may get one or at least two but not three. The first time I heard that my wife was pregnant, I was very excited. From the moment we confirmed she was pregnant, I couldn’t describe my joy. But on the day of delivery, seeing the scan, baby A, B and C, it now dawned on me that they were eventually coming to the world.

“The babies have been a source of blessing to me. There have been a lot of changes in all that pertains to me.

“I also appreciate my special wife who endured for over 20 years to achieve this. Some women would have eloped; her family would have pressured her to leave but she was steadfast.”
https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/01/yinka-ayefeles-triplets-mark-first-birthday-photos-videos.html

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) by AmicableEd: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) by Nehyooh(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL TRIPLETS !
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) by Adepet222(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Happy birthday to them.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Shuns Sister’s Wedding While Wife, Naomi Attends With Siblings / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes” –south African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Bbnaija: "Ozo Is handling Nengi's Boobs" - Viewers React To Viral Video Of Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.