Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North (941 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / Popular Journalist Jaafar Jafaar Talks Tough On Emir Sanusi Lamido's Ordeal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by 247nnu(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ansaru militant group claims responsibility for attack on Emir in the north....Read full details https://www.247nnu.ng/2020/01/ansaru-militant-group-claims.html

Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
The north is holding Nigeria back

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by bigeliot(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
They want to justify d creation of hisbah abi wetin dem dey call am. But y all terrorist group dey start from d north? What's there that is attracting or changing people to terrorist?
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Bukky244: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:
The north is holding Nigeria back

Are you in support of dissolving the country?
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bukky244:

Are you in support of dissolving the country?
When it is for the good of our people

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Bukky244: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

When it is for the good of our people

Which people? I am in support of dissolving the country too. It can not be restructured, the british and the north will not allow it.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bukky244:

Which people? I am in support of dissolving the country too. It can not be restructured, the british and the north will not allow it.
Ipob and the north are the main problems we have
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Bukky244: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

I know of the North, but Ipob, I dont think so. Tell me how?
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bukky244:

I know of the North, but Ipob, I dont think so. Tell me how?
The disease of tribalism has infested them
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
And it's affecting Nigeria as a whole
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Bukky244: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

The disease of tribalism has infested them

How does their tribalism affect others. Is it that they made laws to favour only their tribes?
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by ZombieHUNT: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
They need Amotekun kinda security in the north....

Rubbish terrorists
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Edu3Again: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

It's IPOB that woke us up to the fact we need out of Nija.

Now all South & Middle Belt wants out of this zoo

Thank the Fulanis for pushing Kanu to create IPOB as seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by DaBullIT(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
They have ansaru again
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Adaibeku(f): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
And someone is calling ipob as Nigerian problem!
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by BigBabyJesus: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
The north will implode and from there everybody go carry him kettle comot for Nigeria
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by Ojiofor: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Northern Nigeria is Somalia in West Africa.
Re: Ansaru Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Attack On Emir In The North by 9jahotblog: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
they have formed another militant group again. the same Islamic leaders in the north do all these plans.

(1) (Reply)

Video :ganduje Destroys Kwankwasiyya Caps As He Received Defecting PDP Chairman / . / Eastern Ports Insecurity: NIMASA Urged To Tackle Rising Cost Of Armed Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.