Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Wow! See Why Everyone Is INVESTING In Ibeju Lekki And Environs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wow! See Why Everyone Is INVESTING In Ibeju Lekki And Environs (488 Views)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Is Investing In Nairabet A Good Business Venture? / Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See Why Everyone Is INVESTING In Ibeju Lekki And Environs by TheWiseInvestor: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Not to bore you, but i was as amazed too when I found out why ibeju lekki suddenly became the next investors' target.

As you all may already know. There's an ongoing plan to develop the new Lekki (Ibeju Lekki) and investors from all over Nigeria are trooping in to get a slice of the cake.

Top real estate companies are also ceasing this opportunity as new estates are now open for land sale for as low as 350k.

Isn't that amazing??!!!

Well, like I said... I'm not here to bore you so you could just give me a call for more info: 0818-595-3331

There's no better way to start the year than INVESTING early in Lagos' most promising real estate drift. Your future awaits you☺️

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage / Top Technological Innovations For Business Transformation / Hire 24 Hour Emergency Roof Leak Repair Service For Sudden Cracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.