|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,968,598 members, 7,205,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 08:15 AM
|2020 Vacancies: Novo Car Rentals Ltd. by arcbay(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020|
NOVO Car Rentals LTD. is a leading player in the Fleet Management/Logistics Industry. We are conveniently located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and with branches in major cities in Nigeria.
We offer services in the areas of Vehicle Rentals, Outsourcing and Logistics, as well as providing a Consumer and Business Credit Facility.
NOVO Car Rentals require more hands to deliver services in the following areas:
1. POSITION: FLEET MANAGER (LAGOS)
Responsible for the overall management of the company’s fleet operations for optimal productivity.
• Provide management with monthly reports on vehicle status & usage, fuel issued, servicing, etc.
• Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices.
• Responsible for fleet operation tracking and reporting, including the creation of performance, efficiency, vehicle/equipment maintenance and reports.
• Conduct analysis of vehicle status and make recommendations for timely replacement, including type of vehicles, spares etc. in order to improve cost-efficiency
• Monitor and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
• Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends
• Ensure use of fleet management software to monitor vehicle performance and cost
• Ensure prompt dispatch of rental vehicles to reduce loss of income.
• Find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
• Ensure proper vehicle registration and documentation for the fleet
• Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers
• Collaborate with human resources to add quality drivers to the fleet
• Ensure proper drivers management by team members to avoid poor behavior, reduce high maintenance cost and regular monitoring of fleets to avoid using vehicles for unauthorized movements
• Develop and manage annual operations budget.
• A good university degree in Logistics or any related course
• 10 years post NYSC experience, 7 of which must be in fleet management
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Good attention to details
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
2. JOB POSITION: FLEET OFFICER (LAGOS)
Responsible for giving adequate support to the Operations Manager in managing the company fleets.
• Organize the fleet purchases in close collaboration with the Fleet Manager.
• Carry out fleet and driver daily management.
• Schedule and follow up on servicing of vehicles.
• Carry out the adequate usage, maintenance and condition of vehicles
• Ensure proper use of fuel card.
• Assisting in the dispatch of vehicles.
• Keeping of register of vehicles to workshop.
• Prompt response to drivers’ complains.
• Regular workshop visitation to ascertain progress on vehicles repairs.
• Assist in ensuring vehicles and drivers are tidy for deployment.
• Site inspection of vehicles and drivers at client’s location.
• Assist the Fleet Manager on day to day activities.
• Generate various operations report as demanded by the Fleet Manager.
• Carry out any other assignment from time to time
• A good university degree in Logistics, Transport Management or any related course
• 5 years post NYSC experience, 2 of which must be in fleet management
• Good analytical skills
• Must have excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Must be highly innovative and clear in planning and implementation
• Good knowledge on fleet procedures
• Familiarity with commonly used computerized software e.g. Syserve
3. POSITION: MARKETING SUPERVISOR (LAGOS, ABUJA)
Responsible for coordinating all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including merchandising, community relations, public relations, information, events, and demos, as well as measure, evaluate, and analyze the marketing programs as and when needed.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Coordinate the activities of the Marketing Officers
• Identify new markets for the company products
• Analyze competition trends
• Develop special deals and discounts
• Prepare marketing strategy
• Proactively originate and create demand for new opportunities for the Company to generate new revenue streams.
• Actively maintain and track business opportunities in line with policies and processes.
• Support significant pursuits to ensure bids are converted to sales.
• Liaise with the marketing team to develop pricing frameworks and ensure such frameworks are fully optimized.
• Proactively pursue and maintain competitor intelligence to have a view of the competition.
• A good university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
• At least 6 years post NYSC experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities.
• High analytical capabilities and ability to draw decisions based on intuition and given data
• Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented manner.
• Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office.
• Meticulous with good attention to details.
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships with results.
4. POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER (LAGOS, ABUJA)
Responsible for marketing the company’s services which includes Car Rental, Fleet Management, Outsourcing and Leasing Services.
• Prospecting of new clients and ensuring conversion of prospects to clients.
• Managing of existing clients.
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for the company’s services on variety of media (social, print, etc.)
• Liaise with stakeholders and ventures to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
• Conduct market research to identify areas of opportunities.
• See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
• Prompt collection of rental fees.
• Monitoring of competitors activities in reference to pricing, business strategy, etc.
• 5 years post NYSC experience, 3 of which must be in Marketing.
• A good degree in marketing or a related field.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER, CONSUMER CREDIT (LAGOS)
Responsible for preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating risk ratios. The Role requires a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience.
• Achieve sales of Personal Loans, Business Loans and other Retail Products.
• Identify Clusters of Traders, Small Business Owners, Traders, Salary Earners, etc.
• Identify and educate small business owners, traders, salary earners, etc. on how to access funds for their businesses.
• Ensure that the sale quality is in line with the values of the Company.
• Ensure Customer financing needs are met effectively with high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Represent the Company in highest of professional standards.
• Enhance business volume/opportunities from existing customers.
• Attend to minor customers enquires, complaints and requests, and refer complex issues to appropriate desks/units.
• Carry out weekly market storm in their various location as scheduled by the Head of Credit.
• Ensure that Customer satisfaction levels are high & such that customer referrals are generated given good services.
• Assist in back-end documentation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or in any related discipline.
• Graduate member of National Institute of Marketing is an added advantage
• Strong customer orientation
• Strong analytical skills
• Three 3 to 5 years’ proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role
• Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
• Customer service experience
• Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
• Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
• Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Sound judgment.
• Strong business acumen
• Sound knowledge of Micro-finance services, procedures, laws and regulations
• Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
6. POSITION: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (LAGOS)
This includes supervision of maintenance officers, fleet maintenance and repairs, and ensuring a safety-focused work environment.
• Plans, coordinates and manages the work of the maintenance officers including vehicle servicing and cleaning, vehicle running repairs, component overhauls and preventive maintenance inspections.
• Maintains daily vehicle availability, vehicles undergoing maintenance and return to service activity and reporting.
• Identifies opportunities and efficiencies for improving service delivery methods.
• Ensures achievement of all maintenance-related key performance indicators (KPIs), including type and timeliness of preventive maintenance inspections, mean distance between failures, time ‘out of service’ and missed service.
• Establishes and adjusts maintenance priorities in accordance with work demands, resources, and department goals
• Initiates, innovates, implements projects and processes that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs
7. POSITION: MAINTENANCE OFFICER (LAGOS)
Responsible for the day-to-day Maintenance Operations including all fleet repairs, diagnostics, inventories and record keeping.
• Responsible for ensuring that the company’s fleet of vehicles and other rolling stock remain in good, serviceable condition.
• Direct all repair and maintenance activities for vehicles and equipment
• Ascertaining and managing re-order levels for equipment and material supplied such as spare parts, consumables and tyres to forestall unnecessary downtime and ensure timely reactivation of non-operational units
• Recommending and implementing appropriate policies and procedures to address systemic gaps identified during routine repairs and maintenance work
• Processing and analyzing data and information to optimize driver, vehicle utilization and route management
• A good university degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
• Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in fleet maintenance.
• Excellent technical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
8. POSITION: ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (LAGOS, ABUJA)
Accounting Supervisors ensure that all financial and accounting operations within an accounting department run smoothly. They oversee the work of junior accounting staff, review financial statements to ensure accuracy, and reconcile general ledger accounts.
9. POSITION: ACCOUNT OFFICER (LAGOS, ABUJA)
Responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
• Maintaining financial records.
• Handling accounts payable and receivable.
• Checking invoices.
• Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
• Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
• Handling queries related to accounts.
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89