Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant (999 Views)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by Deborahov(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
I was shock when my friend told me she was pregnant,that she want to abort the baby.only to find out that it was the Reverend Father she was dating that pregnance her.please what advise should I give her.
Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by donstan18: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Your friend abi you?

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by GOFRONT(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na w aoo....

In the 80s, A reverend father can't even have Erection.....

But these new generation Rev Fathers' preeks are so functional to the point of even impregnating a regular lady with it.....

Local man is ready to hear more surprise surprise...

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Deborahov:
I was shock when my friend told me she was pregnant,that she want to abort the baby.only to find out that it was the Reverend Father she was dating that pregnance her.please what advise should I give her.
Are you done typing?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by SirLiquidGold: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let her speak to the Diocesan priest. The reverend has committed a sin against man and God.

Trying to hide such heinous crime could attract God's wrath
Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
A) get an abortion ASAP
B) let the whole congregation know what this bastard in robe is doing (with proof)
C) stop having unprotected sex with useless good for nothing men who would never stand proudly for your possible pregnancy (or the disease they will infect you with)
Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
the heading of the thread is different from the content of the story.
as I may understand the story, I know it is not a new thing, when you go to motherless homes, you will see a lot of babies that are product of Rev. father. but the question is didn't your girlfriend know that he is a Rev. Father because opening her legs for him, peradventure the man forgot that he is a Rev. Father
Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by hisgrace090: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:
the heading of the thread is different from the content of the story.
as I may understand the story, I know it is not a new thing, when you go to motherless homes, you will see a lot of babies that are product of Rev. father. but the question is didn't your girlfriend know that he is a Rev. Father because opening her legs for him, peradventure the man forgot that he is a Rev. Father

She know but but they make more money and eat a lot of good foods through rev fathers.

A woman once quarrel with her daughter for befriending local village boys while her mate who date rev fathers always return back home with goodies, greed is the main cause of such.
Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
hisgrace090:

She know but but they make more money and eat a lot of good foods through rev fathers.

A woman once quarrel with her daughter for befriending local village boys while her mate who date rev fathers always return back home with goodies, greed is the main cause of such.
and the greed has led her to where she want to be now. I am thinking mothers are to be blamed for a lot of immortality among ladies nowadays. they want their daughters to go for the highest bidder
Re: Reverend Father Dated My Girl Friend And Now She Is Pregnant by hisgrace090: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

and the greed has led her to where she want to be now. I am thinking mothers are to be blamed for a lot of immortality among ladies nowadays. they want their daughters to go for the highest bidder

As simple as you put it.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Photos Of The Young Man Shot Dead By Soldier Enforcing Lockdown Order / Foolish Nigerians Celebrating Hushpuppi Downfall Has Gone Mute / God Saved Me From Yesterday’s Helicopter Crash – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.