Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

5 Reasons Not To Kiss Anyone According To Science - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Not To Kiss Anyone According To Science (317 Views)

Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Kiss Anyone According To Science by Relationshiphub(f): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Growing up into adulthood has several challenges, especially at puberty stage when you begin to see several changes on your body that needs proper interpretations. I and some of my friends had a whole lot of questions to ask about intimacy, relationship, hugs, the types of kissing and which one is safe.

Due to several stereotypes about teenage pregnancies and spread of STIs, we have asked several questions like “can lip kiss cause pregnancy?” “can you get sick from kissing?” “does lip kissing affect periods?” I grew up and learned from experts the accurate answers backed by sciences to all the long-time teenage bugging questions which I will be sharing with everyone here on this blog as time ticks.

No matter what appears to be the benefits of kissing and what could be said in praise of having a kiss, whether lip or “deep kissing” and the “when you kiss someone and it feels right” common sayings. The truth remains that kissing alone has several disadvantages that you would consider its better not to kiss anyone and save your life from infections that can mess with it. Continue Reading Post Here!

(1) (Reply)

Actipotens / Four More Coronavirus Cases Confirmed In Ghana / Broadcasting Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Is A Danger To Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.