Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Response To The Attack On The Emir Of Potiskum: Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Response To The Attack On The Emir Of Potiskum: Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K (307 Views)

"We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses / How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response To The Attack On The Emir Of Potiskum: Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K by lolusada: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Few days after the attack on the convoy of the EMIR of POTISKUM which attracted many comments from many prominent Nigerians, Lawmakers, Politicians and other Government Officials, the House of Reps Member Representing Oluyole Federal Constituency in Oyo State Hon. Tolulope Akande-Sadipe K took to her social media accounts to make a statement on the attack.

HON. Tolulope Akande-Sadipe who is the Chairperson House Committee on Diaspora on 18th of January 2020 made her position know via her Instagram post and Facebook page "My Response to the attack on the EMIR of POTISKUM: My Tuppence “Bandits” are these who they are? We need to do a good investigative job of what these so called bandits are. Are they mercenaries paid to disrupt Nigeria by external force? Are they disgruntled Nigerians? What are they?, without any emotional bias." She raised many questions here hinting that there is need to find the real cause of this act as there are many stories on social media that might not reflect the truth.

The Chairperson bothress her statement further on the definition of bandit, saying, "The definition Indicts us too as bandits can only operate in a lawless Arena. We need to act as a body, putting individual or political interest aside, if the level of lawlessness degenerates below the current level." (Open Statement). I leave you all to add your own conclusion to my open statement. If America can launch a drone to do their recent bidding. Why dont we approach them or other nations with the ability to use this tech to deal with the boko haram scourge for one. But not sell our soul doing so. Leadership let’s wake up evil is knocking not only in our States, not only at our gates, but now on our doors.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Peace Going To Restore In Ikorodu Area / Update: Katsina State Government Dismisses Teacher, Suspends Principal Over ... / Thieves Allegedly Burgle ATM Overnight In Uniosun, Cart Away Money (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.