Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland (654 Views)

What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / I Want To Change My User Name / Seun, Can You Please Change My User Name . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland by EkeLucky: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
I want to change my username on Nairaland and I have tried some few things i know but was'nt successful.
What should i do?
Thanks all.
Re: I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland by MrCork7: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
**hold up, let me tink** angry
Re: I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland by Phate07(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2010

Why do you want to change your id? angry
Re: I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland by EkeLucky: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
My reason for changing the name is strictly personal
Re: I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
^why would you open this thread and then say you refuse to explain your reasons? thats like me going to the doctors and saying my stomach hurts, he asks for details to properly diagnose me and I say "i dont feel comfortable explaining it to you". Defeats the purpose.

Anyway:
If I were to change my name it would definitely be "DiH8erMagnet" (The hater magnet) for obvious reasons, I GET HATED ON.

*Anyone who registers under than name AFTER 12/7/2010 stole the idea.  wink
Re: I Want To Change My User Name On Nairaland by 190: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^

This my Girlfriend is crazzy!!

(1) (Reply)

Air Conditioners For Sale / Knock Knock, Every Living Person Enter. / Why You Need To Forgive And How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.