Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties (411 Views)

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Men Should Start Wearing Panties / See Seven Panties Tips Essential For Every Woman’s Lingerie Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties by lizzywhite(f): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
A Nigerian lady left many stunned after she took to Facebook to shower praises on her boyfriend who is based in Indonesia.

Mercy Ada Jesus who described her boyfriend as her 'womb shifter, pant remover, waist bender, pus*y general manager and pus*y key holder', revealed that she stopped wearing panties because of him.

To read the full story click on the link below
https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/01/your-dk-is-my-life-you-made-me-stop.html?m=1

Re: Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties by Balkiss1995: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wonder shall never end
He has not married u and u are saying rubbish on social media

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady In UK Claim That Brian Okwara Former Mr Nigeria Dumped Her. / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Whisky Sells For 684 Million Naira / How To Know Quality Items On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.