Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties (691 Views)

New Video Of South African Dancer That Performs Without Wearing Panties / Davido Dropped $100,000 Deposit On Jewelries, Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Panties? / President Mugabe Fire South African Entertainer For Not Wearing Panties (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties by lizzywhite(f): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
A Nigerian lady left many stunned after she took to Facebook to shower praises on her boyfriend who is based in Indonesia.

Mercy Ada Jesus who described her boyfriend as her 'womb shifter, pant remover, waist bender, pus*y general manager and pus*y key holder', revealed that she stopped wearing panties because of him.

To read the full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/01/your-dk-is-my-life-you-made-me-stop.html?m=1

Re: Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties by ekkywolex(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties by fidel2(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
osalobrahun........chaii....

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Boko Haram Attack At Mainok Near Maiduguri See People Run / See What Happen To Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye EYES pray for him(video) / Davido And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.