Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward (828 Views)

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Poverty In The Country Will Disappear From A One-child Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by yusufu16: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
I find this to be true especially in a family of more than 5. As in they owe nobody apology, for their mind, that is who they are. They always believe every other children should just go and make the money and be good.
Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by vickydankal(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
It is not true. As a man think in his heart so become .

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by Colorado1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wayward not wayweird
Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by donstan18: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yes, only if one the parents is wayward.
Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by Winneygirl(f): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Every family has a black sheep.
Waywardness might not be the word, but there'll just be one child that will not conform to family ideals.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by chival(f): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nope. It doesn't apply to my family anyway.
Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by kushercain: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
***Mufasa rolls his eyes at scar then turns to Zaazu. "What am I gonna do with him?"

Zaazu: "there's one in every family sire. Two in mine,and they always managed to ruin special occasions" grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by Heloct(f): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
It happens but not in every family.
Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by Lamanii22(f): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
kushercain:
***Mufasa rolls his eyes at scar then turns to Zaazu. "What am I gonna do with him?"

Zaazu: "there's one in every family sire. Two in mine,and they always managed to ruin special occasions" grin

O ti WO lionking kpa...

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by chelseamann(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2020
It's true ....8 out of 10 families have one..
Re: Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
It is a big lie. God has been very gracious to some families and everyone turns out just fine.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Brotherly Advise / Woman Found In A Hole After 50 Years Of Being Declared Missing / The Chrisland Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.