Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" (46120 Views)

Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by berrystunn(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
uruba23:
wait till four years to exercise your rights.

What happened to the one they did ,?

APC don't have vote in the East.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Toofan007: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Cordigor:
[s][/s]
]Why would you cross out somebody else's post? What are you trying to prove? Genuinely curious.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Reptyle(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kylekent59:

I read on a thread that he doesn't have qualifications. His cert is fake.

Don't know hw true, which is why I used "could "

Oh that's a new twist. But I think that report was about Ifeanyi Ubah.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pdp ehn grin grin
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
That judgment is not fair at all. Because it was so obvious that Emeka won the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by adelaja70(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kylekent59:

You can always raise a point without using abusive words.
I'm sorry...
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by murmee: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Heffalump:
The Supreme court judgement is so sad!
The saddest thing is that you can't appeal it. It's gone forever cry
So what is protest meant to achieve!
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Rollins777(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi
post=85938067:

Paid

Wicked snd ungrateful soul

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by naijaseeker: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Nonsense...

What would happen if Uzodinma's own lackeys/kinsmen, and those reliant on him for survival take to the streets in support of him?

That's one thing I miss about the military regime...dem go tell you say dem get order to shoot at sight to quell the uprising and prevent a break down of law and order.

The consensus to remove APC was unanimous . Orlu people did not vote for Uzodinma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by contigiency(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Day dreaming.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by micflo28(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
It has gotten to my IMO people. I know they can't try this in kano
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by juman(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
He was a confused governor.
They should be rather thanking God.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Patojargz: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Actors, Actress and comedians... No doubt!
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by HallaDaTruth: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Wetin pass supreme court?

The court of God
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Kennyswag: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2020
oforjide:
may thunder fire u and ur family come to owerri and alter this rubbish and see what will happen to u this useless yoruba boy. it was an injustice that led to biafran war and they are pushing us again and this time around this very one will consume nigeria
so it was injustice that made you guys to kill the leaders of other regions right?
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Yabbey: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Heffalump:

Sad now! not sad but sweet in the case of Zamfara and River State? What a life.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by drakeli: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by goslowgoslow(m): 2:02am On Jan 20, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

The court of God
Odiegwu..wait for God then. See you calling God as if Ihedihoa himself didn't rig the elections. Both APC and PDP are riggers so stop calling God into matter that involve set of uncouth politicians.

Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Nels55:
Finally the protest happened , a just line of action against injustice. And for all those who criticised me for pushing for a peaceful protest and even threatened police shooting i say please live and stand for the just at all time irrespective of your political affiliation cause only us can fix this nation..

Nigerians are hypocritical.

They would rather die of hunger inside their houses than stage a peaceful protest over hunger and starvation.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by MiseryIndex(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2020
IF ONLY THE MILITARY CAN OVERTHROW THE PIECE OF SH1T IN ASO ROCK.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by MiseryIndex(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2020
IF ONLY THE MILITARY CAN LiQuiDAte THE PIECE OF SH1T IN ASO ROCK.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Katuul: 4:00am On Jan 20, 2020
golddare:

Aren't we stupid?

MAY BE YOU ARE.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by explosiveskull(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Roon9:
Abegie! They should ensure they collect the 4k thereafter undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
You are a business man that I admire, avoid indulging in this kind of comments as you don't know who is contemplating to buy your products.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Nels55:
Finally the protest happened , a just line of action against injustice. And for all those who criticised me for pushing for a peaceful protest and even threatened police shooting i say please live and stand for the just at all time irrespective of your political affiliation cause only us can fix this nation..

From what am seeing it might take the suffering of our young children to understand WE DON'T HAVE A NATION

NIGERIA IS UNSALVAGEABLE
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by importantperson: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Roon9:
Abegie! They should ensure they collect the 4k thereafter undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

NA YOUR BRAIN DON FARMENT
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by CoolAmbience(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Bigflamie:
How some people keep cheering this crime against the people of Imo state is very disturbing just the way they cheered the dullard when he was killing unarmed protesters back then but now want their Amutekun to secure them.

Let's call a spade what it is. Failure to do so will crush you directly or indirectly.

Abeg, make we hear word!

Why didn't PDP protest Supreme court rulings in Abia and Taraba?
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Heffalump:

There is nothing sad there.

You can never find perfection in any human system.

Did Trump win election in the US?

You are sad about Supreme Court Imo ruling, but aren't sad about rulings by the same Court in Abia and Taraba states?

Oya, rationalize that!
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Steve28: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2020
This is literally called medicine after death, this was expected to have been conducted immediately after the judgement was passed. Truth must be told, we Nigeria’s we just have to wake up to always stand for our right as a nation, we all know that the judgement was doctored and we all folded our arms waiting for God to come fight for us not knowing we are the god here on earth to fight for ourselves.
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Yujin(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Seun360:
Mbaise pipu
Quit being parochial. Ndi Imo are protesting against daylight robbery. How can a distant fourth position climb all the way to be the first in a state where the party already failed due to the actions and inactions of Rochas?
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Austineva(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2020
sweerychick:
Wow, I can already see myself on the second pic kiss.. expect more of this from us
continue sweetie. If u can achieve that then, I will come and marry u grin
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by Roon9(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2020
explosiveskull:

You are a business man that I admire, avoid indulging in this kind of comments as you don't know who is contemplating to buy your products.

I tire sef... I swore to this 2020
Re: Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" by ennysuccess(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Mbiase protest grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.