Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Use Storytelling To Sell Your Brand - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Use Storytelling To Sell Your Brand (237 Views)

Let Us Help You Boost Your Brand / Buy And Sell Your Good's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Storytelling To Sell Your Brand by martwayne001: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
⁣One of the most effective business growth strategy you can use to grow your fashion brand has been around since the beginning of time.
Storytelling.

I particularly love telling stories, not because it's a strategy (I never thought of it as one) but because it's just who I am. I tell it the way it is. I guess when you have the passion for what you do, it goes beyond just making a sale but focusing more on how you add value to people & transform lives. The story just connects better.

Storytelling is a powerful strategy that you can implement in your business to market your brand and connect in a more organic and personal way with your audience. It is super effective because the buying process is not just a rational decision, it’s also an emotional one.⠀

To create a good story that can sell your business, there are three fundamentals steps;⠀

1.Position your customers as the heroes.⠀

2. Understand your customer’s pain points⠀

3. Paint a happily ever after ⠀

Read more at:

https://www.martwayne.com/how-to-use-storytelling-to-sell-your-brand/

P.S.

Do you know you can learn fashion from anywhere you are in the world? Visit our website at www.martwayne.com/our-fashion-courses or WhatsApp 08143402567 to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Store Nigeria Enterprise / Finance! / Fashion Contents!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.