Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Easy Purchase And Prompt Delivery Of Clothes, Rice, Drinks And Turkey From Coton - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Purchase And Prompt Delivery Of Clothes, Rice, Drinks And Turkey From Coton (1068 Views)

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Purchase And Prompt Delivery Of Clothes, Rice, Drinks And Turkey From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Purchase And Prompt Delivery Of Clothes, Rice, Drinks And Turkey From Coton by gconcepts: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2010
Contact us for stress-free bulk purchase of items such as rice, turkey, groundnut oil, drinks and clothes from Cotonou at better rates.

Our delivery to any part of Nigeria is prompt and reliable.

Call 08191691165, 07037635847
Re: Easy Purchase And Prompt Delivery Of Clothes, Rice, Drinks And Turkey From Coton by riceseller: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2012
how much per bag in cotonou?

(1) (Reply)

Show me the Photos, I'll SHOW YOU THE MONEY! - CASH $$$$ / How To Remove Food Smell From Your Storage Containers / Please I Need The Common Name And Where To Get It In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.