Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Start This Profitable And Lucrative Biz Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start This Profitable And Lucrative Biz Today (758 Views)

Hot And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / Hot and Lucrative Business ideas in Nigeria / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start This Profitable And Lucrative Biz Today by firstparagon: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Greetings to you all.
Looking for a profitable and lucrative business to start the year 2020?
Are you eager to grow your wealth this year?
Looking for other sources of income?
If YES is your answer to the questions above, then congratulations as good luck has found you by going into garri business .

Let me quickly tell you about Garri business.

Garri business is a very lucrative and profitable business and that is why you see many people going into the business almost every day in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, etc. Because it is the second staple food in Africa after Rice.

By way of introduction, am a successful garri processor and have my mighty fully automated processing factory located in Oyo State. I have two types of Garri:
1. FPE Foods Garri Mix (#50 for 110g):This is a premium quality Garri which has milk and sugar combined in it. It is stone less, dirt free, sand free, very crunchy, sour and dry. It is satisfied by NAFDAC. It is packaged by machine. It is done in a good environment. All operations from peeling to packaging are done by machine.

2. FPE Foods Garri: This is another good garri from us. It has no milk and sugar. It is available in 1kg, 5kg and 50kg sizes. Also has NAFDAC number, done in same factory like above and has same quality like garri mix.

We have distributors in Katstina, Sokoto, Ogun,Oyo and Abuja and still counting.

You can visit our website : www.fpe.com.ng

You can also contact me privately on +2347068679515

(1) (Reply)

ONLINE TRAINING: Learn How To Do Classic Graphics Design With Your Android Phone / l / Paying Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.