Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate (2966 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Yes, you are a coward race.

Can you tell us when you have ever fought and won a war independently?

We are fighting one right now, in the bushes and farmlands of the SW. with our cattle and guns.

Where are the Amotekun cowards? The seeding terrorists are nowhere to be found.

Cowards. Come out and fight Na. Do Fulani need a body or umbrella to overrun your farmlands? No. We come in peace and go in pieces lol

Cowards. Where is the Amotekun? Let it come and we will roast it for dinner. Yeye people wey Dey fear fear.

Even benue people fight back better than you all do. Overtaking your lands will be a Piece of cake.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by tammie24: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

Amotekun members are being paid N13,500. Why wouldn’t they renegade and become full blown nuisances once their operation kicks off?

Don’t worry, it’s about to be proscribed y
why do you care?

We don't care what happens in your region na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Gabkosh: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

Hahaha imagine a yoruba calling a Fulani coward grin

Don’t worry, Fulani have brought the war to your backyard and you’re still trying to arrange your proscribed terrorist network to start working.

Chai! I pity una. In fact I give you 2 years and your lands will become the inheritance of the dan fodios.

Use Kwara as a case study
What kwara, you mean kwara that the governor their is a Yoruba man and all the city in it are Yoruba with Obas.

Did you fight in kwara, was it not backstabbing your useless parasitic ancestors do. Why afraid when Yorubas said they don't want emir in ilorin again.

When you faced the Yorubas on on one, did you not read how you were completely defeated and ran back to your cursed land.

You attack people when they are sleeping and you call that one brave.

Why do your coward fellow terrorists not show their bravery when they were confronted at Ijare in ondo state.

I repeat, your race is a coward race that is not man enough to face another race one on one.

2 Likes

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Hehehe, why wait for 3years, is that how coward you people can be. Why not now.

Are you scared, what has started happening to you southwest just beginning.

Parasitic tribe that cannot live on their own.

No no no, we cannot live without ‘each other’. Remember SW and the North are like 5 & 6. Inseparable grin

Nothing else but what the Fulani wants will happen in SW. your Amotekun is dead and buried. Fulani heads all armed forces in Nigeria and the judiciary so SW leaders are tied to the stake along with their people.

In 7 days there will be nothing to hear about Amotekun. Better start selling the uniforms and vans your governors sewed and painted for you guys.

Imagine people earning N13,500 wants to fight war with Fulani grin without guns or backup. Bloodbath loading after its been proscribed

2 Likes

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by efighter: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Guy, you fall my hand. You are arguing with an Almajari who grew up begging on the streets and sleeping outside even at harmattan. You are above that, don't fight with a pig in the mud, it has years of experience living in the mud, so you can't win him.

Any Hausa/Fulani that knows that his father is the President and so he can run down any farmland in the SouthWest with his cows, let him come over. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Gabkosh: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Which fight. They won steal am

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:31am On Jan 20, 2020
tammie24:
why do you care?

We don't care what happens in your region na

But we do care what happens in your region

It’s ONE NIGERIA remember?

If Amotekun isn’t handled properly it will become a new boko haram. Do you want a new terrorist network in your SW?

That’s how the north chose their own poison that time, now the choices are in front of yorubas and they too are reaching for the poison instead of the medicine

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by MayorofLagos(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

We are fighting one right now, in the bushes and farmlands of the SW. with our cattle and guns.

Cowards. Come out and fight Na. Do Fulani need a body or umbrella to overrun your farmlands? No. We come in peace and go in pieces lol

Cowards. Where is the Amotekun? Let it come and we will roast it for dinner. Yeye people wey Dey fear fear.

Even benue people fight back better than you all do. Overtaking your lands will be a Piece of cake.

Where are you fighting it at?

Your herders have dispersed for fear of their lives after three strikes from Sango.

Miyetti Allah asked King of Ijare to compensate them for 200 cows struck dead. Do you know what response he got?

The Olu told miyetti Sangonkilled his cows, Sango will pay for it and he directed miyetti to approach Sango for his money. grin

Amotekun never start your people have abandoned grazing in SW. Miyetti has been complaining about Oyo banning them.

So which war in SW gaan are you talking about?

Get ready for Amotekun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
What kwara, you mean kwara that the governor their is a Yoruba man and all the city in it are Yoruba with Obas.

Did you fight in kwara, was it not backstabbing your useless parasitic ancestors do. Why afraid when Yorubas said they don't want emir in ilorin again.

When you faced the Yorubas on on one, did you not read how you were completely defeated and ran back to your cursed land.

You attack people when they are sleeping and you call that one brave.

Why do your coward fellow terrorists not show their bravery when they were confronted at Ijare in ondo state.

I repeat, your race is a coward race that is not man enough to face another race one on one.

Yes it’s called ‘taking your enemy unawares’ it’s a war strategy that works every single time and you know we fulani love wars and conquests.

Just like how awolowo and gowon starved the Biafra people during the war so will the Fulani murder their enemies in their sleep.

All is fair and square so far Fulani take over the region and banish its inhabitants to the lagoon or hades.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Where are you fighting it at?

Your herders have dispersed for fear of their lives after three strikes from Sango.

Miyetti Allah asked King of Ijare to compensate them for 200 cows struck dead. Do you know what response he got?

The Olu told miyetti Sangonkilled his cows, Sango will pay for it and he directed miyetti to approach Sango for his money. grin

Amotekun never start your people have abandoned grazing in SW. Miyetti has been complaining about Oyo banning them.

So which war in SW gaan are you talking about?

Get ready for Amotekun.

We have camped out cattle far away. They have grazed on sizable farms and are full.

Now it’s we the human Fulani that want to graze, we don’t eat grass but drink blood lol

We want the inhabitants of SW, when we are filled we will send in our cattle to finish off the greens and terraform the land into a desert.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by MayorofLagos(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

Yes it’s called ‘taking your enemy unawares’ it’s a war strategy that works every single time and you know we fulani love wars and conquests.

Just like how awolowo and gowon starved the Biafra people during the war so will the Fulani murder their enemies in their sleep.

All is fair and square so far Fulani take over the region and banish its inhabitants to the lagoon or hades.

You are a coward race. There is not a single war of victory in your entire history.

1. You used terrorism to wipe out Hausaland. This was not a war.

2. Afonja and Yoruba soldiers plotted coup against Alaafin and recruited fulani to reinforce. Alimi in turn used coup to overthrow Afonja. This was not a war.

3. British invaded and fought you and defeated you easily. The mistake they made was refusing to return Hausa to their ancestral thrones.
You lost this war.

4. Biafran war fulanis were repeatedly wiped out by Ibos.

Name one war you ever fought and had victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by myobjective: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

We have camped out cattle far away. They have grazed on sizable farms and are full.

Now it’s we the human Fulani that want to graze, we don’t eat grass but drink blood lol

We want the inhabitants of SW, when we are filled we will send in our cattle to finish off the greens and terraform the land into a desert.

You not a northerner but an IPob sympathiser.

4 Likes

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by myobjective: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

You are a coward race. There is not a single war of victory in your entire history.

2. Afonja and Yoruba soldiers plotted coup against Alaafin and recruited fulani to reinforce. Alimi in turn used coup to overthrow Afonja. This was not a war.

3. British invaded and fought you and defeated you easily. The mistake they made was refusing to return Hausa to their ancestral thrones.
You lost this war.

That dunce is an Igbo miscreant from Onitsha head bridge. Check his profile you will see his true colour.

4 Likes

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by MayorofLagos(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

You are a comedian. You are just making things up, no reference to mark your claims.

Long Live Amotekun.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by MayorofLagos(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2020
myobjective:

That dunce is an Igbo miscreant from Onitsha head bridge. Check his profile you will see his true colour.

I guess Igbo miss us these past few days that we have ignored their issue and faced fulani. They feel jealous. Now hiding under fulani identity to enjoy our attention. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

You lost this war.

I’m glad you asked.

Forget everything you wrote up there except your final sentence.

THIS IS THE WAR WE ARE WINNING

Amotekun won’t hold. You cannot get help from anywhere else legally except the armed forces or police that the Fulani already own. Even the judiciary is in Fulani pockets. Your leaders can’t say pim because our daddy BUHARI will cut their tongue.

This war will be sweet I tell you. In fact, just 1 year and our plans will be realized. The way I’m eyeing one hectare if prime lush green ondo farmland is soo mouthwatering.

Before I forget... DEATH TO AMOTEKUN
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by myobjective: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

I guess Igbo miss us these past few days that we have ignored their issue and faced Fulani. They feel jealous. Now hiding under Fulani identity to enjoy our attention. grin grin

Don't mind them, my brother, sometimes I wonder what they stand to gain from all these shenanigans. All the same, Amotekun is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
myobjective:

You not a northerner but an IPob sympathiser.

Keep quiet angry who are you to tell me what I am?

IPob have no business in the SW except hawking gala and lacaserra remember?

Nnamdi Kanu says he supports Amotekun, if I was ipob wouldn’t I follow his steps?

DEATH TO AMOTEKUN

We are hungry for cheetah/leopard cat meat

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by myobjective: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

Keep quiet angry who are you to tell me what I am?

IPob have no business in the SW except hawking gala and lacaserra remember?

Nnamdi Kanu says he supports Amotekun, if I was ipob wouldn’t I follow his steps?

DEATH TO AMOTEKUN

We are hungry for cheetah/leopard cat meat

You are a Igho teenager, with very low IQ, I have been following and reading through your nursery rhymes here.

We the Yoruba will go-ahead with our regional security outfit and there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2020
myobjective:

You are a Igho teenager, with very low IQ, I have been following and reading through your nursery rhymes here.

We the Yoruba will go-ahead with our regional security outfit and there is nothing you can do

Who told you I am ready to do anything? When daddy BUHARI and his CJN is working? Me I’m just sitting here in the bush drinking butantashi and sharpening my cutlass while my brodas load and clean out guns. The cows re sleeping in the moonlight and all is silent before the chaos.

Keep reading my rhyme till we reach your backyard e hia
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by oyatz(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2020
All the points you pointed out are already parts of the organization of Amotekun.

Regional organization is not necessarily illegal in Nigeria e.g Northern Governors Forum, the old Bank of the North etc

FriendNG:
1. Every state in Nigeria is independent and there is nothing like regional force. Therefore each southwest state assembly should pass a bill establishing the security watch vigilante group.

2. Each state Amotekun must have a unique registered name (example: Lagos State Amotekun Security Watch, Oyo State Amotekun Security Watch etc).

3. Each state "Amotekun" should have it own individual leader. (Although leaders from different states can have a forum just like Governors forum to exchange ideas)

4. Amotekun members of a particular state cannot work outside the state upon which they are recruited. Example: An Amotekun member of Ekiti state cannot make an arrest or any other security function in Ondo state.

In summary Amotekun cannot be a regional force but state force, unless the constitution is amended for regionalization. In such a case the Southwest House of Representatives will establish it own regional security.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by ItooWorWor(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

Lol, look at this fool, since the annoucement of Amotekun there have no report of robbery, kidnap, neither have any fulani herdmen been seen causing trouble, that shows how scared they are of Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2020
FriendNG:
1. Every state in Nigeria is independent and there is nothing like regional force. Therefore each southwest state assembly should pass a bill establishing the security watch vigilante group.

2. Each state Amotekun must have a unique registered name (example: Lagos State Amotekun Security Watch, Oyo State Amotekun Security Watch etc).

3. Each state "Amotekun" should have it own individual leader. (Although leaders from different states can have a forum just like Governors forum to exchange ideas)

4. Amotekun members of a particular state cannot work outside the state upon which they are recruited. Example: An Amotekun member of Ekiti state cannot make an arrest or any other security function in Ondo state.

In summary Amotekun cannot be a regional force but state force, unless the constitution is amended for regionalization. In such a case the Southwest House of Representatives will establish it own regional security.

Very clear and straight.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by CharlotteFlair: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Osagyefo98 and corner44, please rethink your actions.

Good morning and happy New week.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Osagyefo98 and corner44, please rethink your actions.

Good morning and happy New week.

Madam, I am not against Amotekun but SW in their usual old behavior is trying to play smart.

I am fully in support of Amotekun but let's follow the right step.

You don't get regional security through backdoor but clearly through constitutional review. If they need regional they should come let's amend the constitution or what they afraid of?

If they need Hisbah style, then let them come disband Amotekun and go their various states and form their own security watch independent of the other.

Amotekun is purely Illegal as far as regional force is concerned.

SW are running away from constitutional review but want an Illegal Amotekun accommodated .

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by wowcatty: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Says who? I don't blame you, I blame people who can cage you but chose not to for reasons known to them. Nigeria has abandoned the constitution we agreed upon during independence, the illegal one you are calling 'constitution' is made by the north for the north, Yoruba were not a party to it and not represented. States were artificially created by the military rule, Yorubaland is a tribal nation and states mean division in our language.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Conner44: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Lol, look at this fool, since the annoucement of Amotekun there have no report of robbery, kidnap, neither have any fulani herdmen been seen causing trouble, that shows how scared they are of Amotekun

Mumu Amotekun hasn’t even started patrolling self. People that are still fighting for minimum wage. Where will their funding come from? Kidnapping and looting?
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Amoto94(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2020
The OP stated his points clearly on why he thinks the security outfit is illegal and what needed to be done given the circumstances at play, I expected those who opposed him to do so with superior arguments backed with facts, reason and logic but they resorted to throwing childish tantrums attacking all and sundry.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by ItooWorWor(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:

Mumu Amotekun hasn’t even started patrolling self. People that are still fighting for minimum wage. Where will their funding come from? Kidnapping and looting?

I never said have started operation, but since the annoucement of the outfit robbries and kidnaping on the highways have stoped.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Ritchiee: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2020
FriendNG:

I bet this is Fulanimafia I respect you as an individual Not all Fulanis are bad Pls,stay off this. Thanks.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by Xisnin(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2020
jeebz:

This is the way to go. Not only legally but operationally. By making it a state based outfit, the governor of the state will be held responsible, also the operations in terms of salaries and equipment may differ across states. Lagos State may decide to pay 40k while Oyo state may decide to stick to minimum wage.
It is already a state based outfit.
Each state is responsible for recruitment and payment of its members
and each state will have its own commandant.
However, regional collaboration is necessary because kidnappers mostly operate in boundary roads
and cross states forest.
Without such cross-state coordination, the outfit will be useless.
Re: Regional Security Is Illegal: How Amotekun Should Operate by wowcatty: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for your concern but only Yoruba can set what is legal and operational in the security of their territory. It has to be one rule and It needs to start as regional and then chapters, while every governor pays for those under him and the governors can still be held responsible individually and together. The governors have agreed to do this together and that's what's important. Yoruba abroad should be asked to pay a certain amount every month to support this project because if Yorubaland is safe again, most will want to move back home.
jeebz:

This is the way to go. Not only legally but operationally. By making it a state based outfit, the governor of the state will be held responsible, also the operations in terms of salaries and equipment may differ across states. Lagos State may decide to pay 40k while Oyo state may decide to stick to minimum wage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out / Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. / Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.