Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes (6739 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
this infact is the wierdest post i have ever seen on NL for the past 5years
cc: lalasticlala i beg front page
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by galadima77(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
post=85945933:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!

This has been my thoughts all day today.
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
News Headline: Local dog dies after being bitten by a Human dog. grin
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by rex444(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gallywood at its best...... man vs dog season 1 episode 1
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Kyari79(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Apollux(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jabioro:
King Solomon of the Bible..He was wrong..

I suggest you go back to the Ecclisiastics book of the Bible and re-read it with an open mind and less blind skeptism. U will note Solomon was a philosopher who spoke of experience as it related to the world around him at that time
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Jabioro: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Apollux:

I suggest you go back to the Ecclisiastics book of the Bible and re-read it with an open mind and less blind skeptism. U will note Solomon was a philosopher who spoke of experience as it related to the world around him at that time
You knew nothing about Bible.. You this over Sabi..
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Timileyin1234(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
grin

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by dnawah(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
chrysora:
A Shocking incident has occurred in the Volta Region of Ghana as a man’s bite has led to the death of a dog.

According to reports, a 45-year-old was bitten by a stray dog and as revenge, he bit the animal back and the bit ended up killing the animal in Adafienu, a coastal community in the Volta Region of Ghana.

The man identified as Justice Aflakpui aka Efo was relaxing at home and enjoying his ‘Akpeteshie(locally brewed wine) on Saturday afternoon when a stray dog came to his house from nowhere and bit his ankle.

Efo’s brother narrated that he was in pain after the dog bit him but out of rage he quickly chased the dog that had run to a nearby bush to revenge.

Efo’s brother added that he got hold of the dog, strangled it and bit it back.

“He was in pain after the dog bite. Out of anger, he chased the dog that had quickly run to a nearby bush to take revenge. Fortunately for him, he got hold of it, strangled it, and bit it back,” Justice’s brother narrated.

According to Victor, Justice’s brother, his brother then left the dog and came back to continue his drink.

“I heard the dog bark and cry like it was in real pain and within a few minutes, it stopped. I went there to check what had happened only find out the dog had died – with foam coming out from its mouth,”he recounted.

Speaking with some of the community folks, they said an incident like this had never happened in the community before.

“I find it strange that a human being can bite a dog in revenge for the dog to die within minutes. This has never happened in this community before. Even after the dog bite, he is perfectly fine and says there’s no need going to the hospital for an injection,”one woman said.

When asked the man what he actually did to the dog, he said he wouldn’t like to comment on it because what the dog wanted was exactly what it got in return.

“It attacked me in my own house and I attacked back, that’s all,” he said.
You can read more....

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/01/20/dog-bites-man-man-bites-dog-back-and-dog-dies-within-few-minutes/
Akpeteshie is kaikai,with that in his mouth,he must have kill the dog

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead / 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School / Farmer Abducted Nurse While Jogging, Raped And Buried Her In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.