Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wife Allegedly Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Allegedly Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mother (279 Views)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Allegedly Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mother by NNFORUM(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2020
A Zimbabwean man has left many people disconcerted after he claimed his wife gave him an order to sleep with her mother so the family could get wealthy.

The man identified as Manfred Nhemachena also revealed that his mother-in-law Beatrice Marabwa allegedly demanded to have sex with him because her husband was sexually starving her.

This was revealed at the Bulawayo Civil Court where his estranged wife, Tariro Nhemachena, had sought a protection order against him claiming he was abusing her, B Metro reports.

Manfred and Tariro got married on 10 April 2010 and were blessed with a four-year-old son. Their marriage is still subsisting but they are now living separately.

“It was not only traumatising but shameful, I have since lost my respect for her and I can no longer look at her the same way. Thank God I didn’t give into her devilish demands,” said Manfred.

“I started noticing something unusual in 2015 when she came and briefly stayed with us. I definitely didn’t have problem with that until she started demanding to sleep in my matrimonial bedroom.

“When I asked her why she wanted to join us in our bedroom she said her husband (his father in-law) was no longer sleeping with her”. he spilled

Shocked by his mother-in-law’s candidness, Manfred suggested that she go and see his relatives.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/wife-allegedly-orders-husband-to-sleep-with-her-mother/1638

(1) (Reply)

Epad Kid's Educational Smart Tablet - 7-inches, 8GB, Android 6.0, Wifi / Join CRAZY House. / How To Maintain Social Etiquettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.